Perz' Reave Shadow

Hi Perz
Update skill tree for new path pls. XD
I really do hope this gets an update. I absolutely loved this build and sunk TONS of time into getting my gear as close to Perz's as possible. But with this update, the entire thing got replaced.

If you happen to read this, Perz, please update this when you get the chance. :)
Most fun ever played in PoE on this build.
Came back after a few months and want the same fun.
Too nub to attempt to fix skill tree myself.
Hope someone updates and/or mangles the skill tree for new patch.

*fingerscrossed*
Yum Gibbs!
Ok, so here is my rough idea. I wanted to run Discipline, Hatred, Grace, with an Alpha howl. Also not use an eye of Chayula by going for Heart of Oak and stun recovery.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2MgU9W9qjBa_5oHLvbGz7UGmf7VI8-oqC3BSmZrrYxEvtvcrCl3yDkgRlgEJuNndSH_GwcUsv4auFddWY-wYcLvZEy9vY0Py4UcG2-dfarTFFf2KOGSvRfRvVw-rUzWbtRmK-wn22hqPwzrKSm-egwlGceGIHapRTKxHfVsqTT8nSshuqrXyqW4qOHgNWK826DpSDjxCoycLg7Ytg5cGxKK74_66fXXTfiSdYloyfniuSO4brRc-FI7Ado2BSxyPwdYHPeJtbOd02xoQe746Nj3ssIwLuXycpIcTdwe0DOq6DXyJ03DV6GY__Aix
"
Rorshax wrote:
Ok, so here is my rough idea. I wanted to run Discipline, Hatred, Grace, with an Alpha howl. Also not use an eye of Chayula by going for Heart of Oak and stun recovery.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2MgU9W9qjBa_5oHLvbGz7UGmf7VI8-oqC3BSmZrrYxEvtvcrCl3yDkgRlgEJuNndSH_GwcUsv4auFddWY-wYcLvZEy9vY0Py4UcG2-dfarTFFf2KOGSvRfRvVw-rUzWbtRmK-wn22hqPwzrKSm-egwlGceGIHapRTKxHfVsqTT8nSshuqrXyqW4qOHgNWK826DpSDjxCoycLg7Ytg5cGxKK74_66fXXTfiSdYloyfniuSO4brRc-FI7Ado2BSxyPwdYHPeJtbOd02xoQe746Nj3ssIwLuXycpIcTdwe0DOq6DXyJ03DV6GY__Aix

Looking over your build, I think I'll give it a shot. :) I do have to wonder why you took Iron Grip though. Was that intentional?
Oh I like to use spectral throw to build up power charges with a quality additional accuracy.
This kind of build got hit really hard by the new patch. I wouldnt really recomend it. Even the aura effect buffs got nerfd and its hard to get enough es on gear.

I have tried the build out. It doesnt hit hard enough for me.

I'm not using the Eye of chayula and I havent got stunned to death, heart of oak helps.
Can someone rebuild the tree?
I like this guide and i want to try the skill tree but after the patch the tree didnt work
IGN=Gvoth
My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1020849
As Ambush started i followed this Build and over Time i changed some Things to fit my own playstyle better.
But Base Idea is this Guide!-)
So Yesterday i managed to get

and this changes so much that i wanna post my old Playstyle here!-)

First the Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAW8EBwzyDjwOSBB7ES8RUBGWFHEVIBXXFf0WvxjbGyUdTx8CIQMhYCLqKaUqTSsKLL8s6S0fNbk2xTpSPV9AoEX0S65Ms04qUUxR2VJTVmNbr1xrXIpd8l9qYVJkr2XxapNqlW0ZbWxvV3KpdPF82X1bf8aESIZghq6KOIt6koCVIJeVmZqaF5u1n8uio6LZpcumf6crrEewkrDYsbO0xbVItkG297t8vjq-p8APwcXB88LswzrDbcpK0AnSTdXt2VvbGtvn3Q3i9-d06NbpAuoY62PtQe9O9zL46_-T

Core was Chaos Inoculation, the Area Nodes from Witch+ ES Nodes, Ghost Reaver, Iron Reflexes, Unwavering Stance and Resolute Technique.

Reso Technique was added really late and is not a must! First i started with
Spoiler
in Ambush and farmed Domi over and over with as much MF i had. This Way i managed to get some Currency and geared more and more.

Last Set of Gear i used before new Claw arrived,
Spoiler

Gem Setup was;
Helmet: Reduced Mana- Discipline-Grace- TP Gem
Claw: Inc Dura- Blood Rage- Vaal Discipline
Shield: CwDt- Enfeeble- Enduring Cry
Gloves: CwDt (lvl 13)- Immortal Call (lvl 13)- Inc Dura- Vaal Haste (lvl 20)
Shoes: Whirling Blades and 3 Spots to level Gems up
Chest: Reave- Concentradet Effect- faster Attacks- Multistrike- Melee Phys- Melee Phys on full Life

Melee Phys Gem was added as i get first 6 linked Chest. With an 6 link and this Gem Setup, Mana Management is huge Trouble. Half Reg Maps is not easy going and harder Ones i skipped because in Half Reg Maps i switched Gloves for Aursize to reduce attack Speed but Damage also and put Armour Flask out for another MF Flask that also grants Mana if needed. This is the Reason to better look for an high Phys Dam Claw with not more as 1,3 Base Attack Speed on it. But Overall the Char is very very Tanky!-)
What to do if stay in an Pack of Statues in Bazaar Map on shocking Ground?
Spoiler
Pick Prophecy Wand of and chance it..

After that i realized the MapModes; Vulne, Phys Reflect, inc att Speed and so on.
Long Time i tried other Auras as Grace but Grace makes this Char so Tanky!-)

Thx to Perz for this awesome Guide that Way!!!
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Jun 16, 2015, 3:02:07 PM
so i'm back and i want to reave again as it's the most fun build in poe imo :)

i'm currently running the ladder on a duelist (you can start as shadow as well, just wanted to try something new)

items

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABIcEsQUtCTMM9xUgFewZtButI_Ytgy_MMk494kCgR35I7kxgYuxlTXTteK5674TZhO-PmZVmmSubLaOKqZWsr7aKuR29Nr2BvqfAv8GCypDRNtN-18vaweIs73r2ow==?accountName=Perz&characterName=Pitz

i will update the first page of this thread as soon as i find some time. already got a final tree and low/high budget equipment in mind.

all i can say for now: 2.0 is the best patch for this build by far (after it got nerfed long ago) and it's already a lot of fun to play with the new counter attack skills.

atm i use static strike and ice crash a bit for fun but soon i will change to reave again as it's just far superior.

this char will be played self found
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info