Perz' Reave Shadow

Hi Perz,

I changed my build to try yours, because i didn't play POE since some months ago... and i found a complete respec.

the problem now is that i can't play 66 maps alone... i was using iron reflexes before this respec, and i was able to play 72 maps alone with bloodseeker claws...
Now i need a lot of ES but my problem is the mana... when i start to fight my mana pool goes down in 2-3 secs (with 2 auras, discipline and grace). I've changed my old evasion shield, my armour boots, and a claws with more pdps...

i need some help to grow up cleverly...

now i show you my current gear because the skilltree is exactly the yours

Spoiler

With the showed gear i have 2300 ES and 10500 dps but i die too fast... (blue shield is on my gear to try if it's better than my old evasion shield)

The gear i was using before this changes is:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Thanks for reading and excuse my english... (all help is welcome)
Hey guys!

I don't know if this is against the rules or not, but yesterday I got this Eye of Chamula and decided to corrupt it. I remembered this build because I tried it in the last league and thought about how fking awesome it would've been to have it back then.

Right now I'm doing a Barrage Chain CoC EK and I don't need the ammy so I'm auctioning it because I don't really know what it's worth. There is only another one like this on Ambush and it's listed for 15ex but I think that is ridiculous.

The current offer is 1 ex. Lemme know if you are interested. Good luck! :)

IGN: @ManTheManiac
@Niberya / @Koveet
"
joevzq wrote:
Hey guys!

I don't know if this is against the rules or not, but yesterday I got this Eye of Chamula and decided to corrupt it. I remembered this build because I tried it in the last league and thought about how fking awesome it would've been to have it back then.

Right now I'm doing a Barrage Chain CoC EK and I don't need the ammy so I'm auctioning it because I don't really know what it's worth. There is only another one like this on Ambush and it's listed for 15ex but I think that is ridiculous.

The current offer is 1 ex. Lemme know if you are interested. Good luck! :)

IGN: @ManTheManiac

yea cool amu
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
is this build ok with out a carcass?
Hey Perz and other exiles!

I'm currently lvl 48 in a2c and am loving where this build is heading. However, can you maybe post the link to a passive tree as of the latest patch? Scrolling through 128 pages of the discussion is a little bit of a pain, even if highly informative.

Now that that's out of the way, I would also appreciate if you could answer some of my questions.

1. I'm currently rolling with about 850 ES while constantly having Discipline up. Is it low?

2. I'm feeling like my DPS is slightly not up to par. Reave shows it's got about 450 DPS and while I'm mowing through the common mobs, I'm having trouble with uniques. I blame the claw, but am having HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE luck with RNGeesus. Is there a good way to farm alts? They may be my only salvation.

3. On a side note: How much are Vaal Orbs worth?...

Here's the list of my gear. It's probably not up to par, but I manage. What could I improve, aside from probably a very obvious claw?
Spoiler
I ran this build in Ambush with great success (level 86 now), and it's my favorite character to play now. I'm wondering what changes will be made to the build with the new skill tree coming in the next patch. The tree is already available on poebuilder, so what would passives would you take now that everything is different?
Deleted
Last edited by Maswasnos on Aug 14, 2014, 11:18:56 PM
Hi Perz, first I'd like to thank you for this awesome build. Are you going to update it when Forsaken masters come out? According to poebuilder the skilltree changes for Shadow are quite extensive so I'm wondering how much will this build be affected...
So it looks like no chill immunity with Alphas howl.
Where's Perz? Is this build dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info