Todays HOT topic

Climate change is real. It has been going on since there has been weather on this planet, for many millions of years before man (or any other life form, for that matter) ever existed.

As for mankind's influence, well... The Arabian peninsula, as well as the rest of the Middle East, was once a gloriously lush and fertile area, within the historical record. It has since turned largely into desert, long before mankind burned any fuel more carbon-intensive than camel dung.

Cycles of warming and cooling will continue, with or without human influence. Besides, who in their right mind thinks a warmer Earth is a bad thing? Would you really prefer another ice age?

...'Cause it's gonna come, eventually. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Would you really prefer another ice age?

...'Cause it's gonna come, eventually. =^[.]^=

I would not, I think #3 was already a stretch and #4 just didn't interest me at all.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
[removed by admin]
"
cronk wrote:
Omg, you made it to three?

Now that's brand loyalty at it's finest!

I got a 2 year old Son...
and uh.. yeah, he LOVES them.. he wanted to see them.. my son did... at IMax.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
[removed by admin]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info