Ranged Attack Totem

So this totem uses your gear stats? That seems questionable. What if it was renamed Weapon Sentry support and placed a turret instead of a totem. While it was active you would not be able to attack. I guess it's semantics.

Cool skill nonetheless.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Would it be possible to make RAT work with Spectral Throw? This skill is a projectile attack, after all... :P
How this totem works with these gloves?

Bonus to attack speed will remain as long as character at full HP or it will be lost if totem is damaged?
"
Gamefreak_EVE wrote:
How this totem works with these gloves?

Bonus to attack speed will remain as long as character at full HP or it will be lost if totem is damaged?
character
Why cant Ranged Attack totem and Spectral throw work together.

Its outdated that this is restricted by the Non Melee weapons as we now have Melee projectile attack skills like Spectral throw.

Please update this to co-incide with the new attack skills.
Last edited by Anuthutantrum on Nov 11, 2013, 5:15:32 AM
"
Anuthutantrum wrote:
Its outdated that this is restricted by the Non Melee weapons as we now have Melee projectile attack skills like Spectral throw.

Please update this to co-incide with the new attack skills.
It's not outdated. That wasn't done for no reason previously, it was done because it's necessary for the totem to work with skills that can be both ranged and projectile, such as frenzy, elemental hit, or puncture. The addition of spectral throw doesn't change anything about that.

We are looking into finding other ways to cause correct behaviour on those skills, but we can't remove that restriction until that's done, and that's not a simple task.
I was just wondering if is there a way to still get charge when you got two RAT ?

Like for example if you got a wander with frenzy/power siphon ranged attack totem and ancestral bond. Would you still gain charge if you use another frenzy (who will deal no damage) or does the power siphon culling strike will work ?

Currently the only way to use two totem is from ancestral bond or soul mantle (who only use spell totem and not RAT).

The dual RAT may work with wand but dosn't work with the charge mecanic. Am i wrong ?

Is their a way that you can balance that by adding a node for totem :
totem have 25% to give you the charge they get
ign : Ylluminati (Beyond)
Last edited by illuz on Nov 13, 2013, 12:22:22 AM
Frenzy still Hits things, which is the only requirement for obtaining Charges from it.

Culling will still work, and Power Siphon doesn't care about kill-stealing. If you hit with PS and a Totem gets the killing blow within a couple hundred milliseconds, you get a Power Charge. Culling an enemy also works, naturally.
Hi,
tried using power siphon with ranged totem and found it does not work
gems i have linked are

Power Siphon
Greater Multiple Projectile
Power Charge on Critical
Ranged attack Totem

was it intended to not grant power charges?
"
cnre wrote:
Hi,
tried using power siphon with ranged totem and found it does not work
gems i have linked are

Power Siphon
Greater Multiple Projectile
Power Charge on Critical
Ranged attack Totem

was it intended to not grant power charges?
the totem is gaining power charges, which it cannot benefit from (or keep) on its own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info