Weekend Roccat Races, another 0.11.6 skill preview and Tabula Rasa shirt prototype

Dat path of textiles joke, bigger yokes cannot be found.

edit: dat feeling when second page
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll-
@Faith_And_Steel
Last edited by DodgySmalls on Sep 13, 2013, 1:26:33 AM
OMFG! NINJA WARRIOR!

Loving the new skill. Hope it works seamlessly. I'm not too big a fan of the mine mechanic, too many button presses, but this may make me change my mind about it.

THANKS!
OHHHH YEAAAAH! Can't wait to get my 6link tshirt. So excited!

Edit: Just noticed the new smoke mine icon, very sexy. :D
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Sep 13, 2013, 2:08:55 AM
xD that poster, awsome.
that shirt sure looks nice :)
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
Aux wrote:
Russell : Firster

Blind Mine inc!
It has been 15 minutes and no one has commented on the vile abuse of moderation powers here? It looks like a GGG employee edited Aux's post without permission. Aux hasn't even violated any rules...

edit: Wow... he edited my post too. The crazy thing is that my post didn't even have the "Last edited by" text. It is very possible (and likely) that GGG has been secretly doctoring posts en masse.
Last edited by Wisdom on Sep 13, 2013, 2:00:04 AM
marauder shopping for cloth?
Path of Textile, nice one :D
So I guess Smoke Mine must have a duration. Once activated, it will blind enemies in its Area of Effect and give you a speed boost, but you have to stay within the cloud for the effect to be applied.

Maybe?

Edit: Or perhaps you can avoid detection if you are within the AoE?
Last edited by mimivirus on Sep 13, 2013, 1:44:37 AM
Either it blinds nemies, or make ppl inside the cloud go invisible, or make the mobs cannot detect you when they are in the cloud, this could be a nice addition for melee classes. No more having to use blind gem lol..

This going to be nice with skills that already use some increase AoE node, if this trap AoE could be expanded xD

What next? Poison Cloud Mine?
Last edited by twintales on Sep 13, 2013, 1:56:27 AM
Smoking hot teaser!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info