What excites you most about PoE so far?

I would have to say cutthroat by a mile.
The game in the beta for is just a small part of the game that will be released and let me tell you there are many thing that keep me playing every min I can.

1) Items: finding an item that has better sockets or armor or evasion or energy shield is 1 thing that keep the replayability high for this game.

2) Orbs: This is gonna be the currency for the game if GGG gets their way and I think it just WORKS. You can find gear with great sockets but crap mods and turn it into an epic ITEM, just by using some orbs now that sounds easy but its not randomness playes alot in this roll,you never know how an orb will effect an item.

These are the 2 main reasons I play every day, that and I have found a great friend on here alreay!
I really find that the timer on the front page is something different, refreshing and fun :P it's like you're hoping for a lottery ticket winner, but instead you get a Beta key!
Fun stuff!

Also i've just watched the PoE video from the front page, if I get a key, i'll deffinitely be going mage, their skills look pretty amazing
What excites me about PoE is its sexy witch girl...

But nah seriously, i cant wait to play this been hopin for a game like this for a very long time.

Cheers GGG an way too awesome that it is FREE!
Specs that matter: Win7 64bit, 4gb RAM, Radeon 9600
1. The Skill System
2. Free game lol
From all the things I lost
I miss my mind the most !

[EU Player]
"
IonicSlayer wrote:
I don't know how balance currently is in the beta (I saw one game review where the critic was talking about how worthless summon zombie was) and I'm sure it's going to be subject to change.

The "Raise Zombie" skill was substantially buffed in a recent patch, and is now the bread and butter of early minion-based builds. The main change was the removal of "decays over time".

To answer a larger question, the last thing we want is an environment with min/maxers spamming the same skill over and over again on the harder difficulties. We're paying a ton of attention to what works and what doesn't work at all stages of the game, and we'll keep tuning the skills until many of them are attractive.
How about a key for one of these fine players while your here?

It's late no one will know ( I can keep a secret )

:)
Thanks either way
Dell XPS L702x 17.3 Inch HD
2.9 GHZ Intel I7
8 GB DDR 1333 Mhz Ram
3 GB GT 555M Video Card
2 x 120 GB Cosair Force 3 SSD's
Sound Blaster MAXX 2.1-7.1 JBL Speakers
Win 7 Windows Score = 7.0
For who its late ?

@my zone its 12.20 in the afternoon
From all the things I lost
I miss my mind the most !

[EU Player]
5:20 am here lol
Dell XPS L702x 17.3 Inch HD
2.9 GHZ Intel I7
8 GB DDR 1333 Mhz Ram
3 GB GT 555M Video Card
2 x 120 GB Cosair Force 3 SSD's
Sound Blaster MAXX 2.1-7.1 JBL Speakers
Win 7 Windows Score = 7.0
The Skill Tree is sooooo cool! Also I love the Gems System, can't wait till the option "Sell" is available (Not that I am a Beta Tester)
Hmm... What should I write here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info