0.9.12n Patch Notes

"
Torin wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
Torin wrote:
So which patch will fix lag/desync issues?
Rhetorical or serious?

Those issues are constantly being worked on. The devs have stated this dozens of time throughout the beta.

But none of the patches say anything about it and I has only gone worse in time. So I don't really know what are they exactly working on.

Unlike all the other things that actually show up in the patch notes, lag/desync isn't something you just "fix". It comes from so many different sources, all the devs can really do is optimize their connections and change the way each effect is predicted to the client. This is done on an effect to effect basis andonly happens when a better way is found. Moreover as more graphics and effects get added to the game, there is more potential for unoptimized textures and code to be put in. So, in short, it is a Sysiphean task--it will never be 100% perfect.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
Just want to bring the dev's attention to this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/52121

I'm pretty sure Leap Slam seemed to have been changed pre-9.12 patch altogether. (details in thread) Please fix this.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
lol uhm why does beta key come out so slow o.o
THe beta keys are coming out quite fast actually, every 5 minutes. The problem is that there is a lot of accounts on the PoE website without them.
i bet u one person is making like 20 accounts so he can get beta keys and sell them =3= that is like unfair...
when did the change come in to sell (vendor) stuff straight out of the stash?

im sure it didnt do that a short time ago.

for the record I just bought a heap of fusings and the jewelers were in the stash, not in my inventory.

not complaining, btw, far from it.
Now if only we could buy more than one at a time, or at least not have to exit the vendor.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
"
gingan wrote:
"
Players are now unable to exit the Vaal Pyramid (after slaying the Oversoul) until it has completed its ascent into Sarn.

Does this include town portals?

This only refers to the door to the next area/difficulty. You can still portal if you like; it won't affect whether you can use the door or not.

If your client crashes, that's a separate issue. But if you can run (or use a party member's portal) back in time you should be able to use the door as normal.

"
bredin wrote:
for the record I just bought a heap of fusings and the jewelers were in the stash, not in my inventory.

That's been possible for a long time, now.
Code warrior
When will us poor people be allowed to play?
The Darkness I Reign
In The Shadows I Travel
My Vengeance Is Swift
-ME

___________Don't Want Your Beta Key Anymore Got One______________
Will Try To Pay It Forward Soon
"
d4rk14r wrote:
When will us poor people be allowed to play?

If you can afford internet every month, or the fee of an internet cafe a couple times a week, then you can afford 10 bucks ONCE.

But, if your question was really "when can cheap people play?" the answer is when you get a beta key, or later this year when Open Beta is released. Stop putting pressure on the devs to speed things up. You, as a person who expressly refuses to pay, do not get to make demands. Instead, you should just take what's given to you when and how it is given.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info