0.9.12n Patch Notes

"
Players are now unable to exit the Vaal Pyramid (after slaying the Oversoul) until it has completed its ascent into Sarn.

Should that fix the bug that players that visited town before exiting throught the tunnes weren't able to get past the tunnel sometimes?
GGG, you... just... rock!

I've been on 2 beta-weekends, loved this game. I have been waiting for beta-key for like 5 months now, and I've seen you doing huge progress in-game :D
Last edited by TheJmJ on Sep 28, 2012, 8:34:34 AM
Will there be a Ranged Attack Totem thread going up in the Beta Skills Feedback forum? Been anticipating this skill for along time! Would love to see some official discussion about it :D

Also.. This patch reminded me one major thing I had a problem with before between acts.. I seem to d/c a lot during boss death animation and when leaving their lair to travel to the next act. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, get the first WP in the next act (don't remember the circumstances around either, just that both have happened). Would it be possible to automatically give us the next WP upon boss death, that way if something unforunate does happen we don't have to deal with the headache of running the boss a second time? This is particularly frustrating with Vaal, who takes a very long time to reach! The few times I've had to re-run him because of d/c or crashes, I could have made it to prison in the next difficulty by the time I killed him again....
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I've noticed there is now a teleporter in River Crossings. While more teleportters are always nice, this one seems quite near to the one in Dark Forest. Maybe you could move the teleporter in the Dark Forest more to the centre of the area (instead of directly at the beginning)?
Are you guys still working on the fact that the red and green sockets are pretty much now indistinguishable from each other for colorblind players?

I love this game, but the frustration I've had with this and the constant linking of items to chat just to ask other people what socket colors I'm looking at has pretty much led me to just not play at all.

At this point, I'm now largely indifferent to the rest of the patch notes, honestly. I'm only really waiting for a patch to update the sockets again.

I really hate to post about this again, but I've heard of nothing from GGG since sept 11 regarding this.
TheJmJ, I sent you a private message.

Keep it up, GGG! :- D
And please consider improving Stash UIs too. .-.
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
So which patch will fix lag/desync issues?

"
Torin wrote:
Rhetorical or serious?

Those issues are constantly being worked on. The devs have stated this dozens of time throughout the beta.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
Torin wrote:
Rhetorical or serious?

Those issues are constantly being worked on. The devs have stated this dozens of time throughout the beta.

But none of the patches say anything about it and I has only gone worse in time. So I don't really know what are they exactly working on.

How big will be this patch? 100mb?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info