0.9.12n Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12n
  • Added Ranged Attack Totem to quest rewards.
  • Players are now unable to exit the Vaal Pyramid (after slaying the Oversoul) until it has completed its ascent into Sarn.
  • Fixed a bug where quest-triggered character voice snippets could play incorrectly if you have swapped between characters with different quest states.
  • Fixed a bug where right clicking on players in town would trigger the "can't use skill here" voice snippet.
  • Fixed a bug where you could walk through some trees in the River Crossings area.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
damn, by the time the last patch installs on my laptop I'm going to have this one to download. Stop working so fast, I want to play!
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I completely missed that 9.12m was out. 6 hours and you guys already have released a new patch, awesome job. Seriously, you guys are some of the best devs out.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Another quick patch brought to you by GGG.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Another quick patch brought to you by GGG.

Is there any other kind by GGG? lol
"
Players are now unable to exit the Vaal Pyramid (after slaying the Oversoul) until it has completed its ascent into Sarn.

Does this include town portals?
I think game crashed once when I exited Vaal Pyramid via town portal right after I defeated Oversoul and when I tried to get back into the room from town, the game crashed.

Is it possible to get the Purchasing and Selling Menu options back at the top of the menu when you click on NPCs?
Last edited by Elynole on Sep 28, 2012, 2:30:45 AM
Any chance for you taking a look at the trap support gem? Using totems is still a no-brainer (even with their increased costs) while using the trap support gem is a very niche one, while it could be so fun for a much wider use.

(Instead of just plant a totem every time you engage a group, throwing traps involves one much more.)
oo nice bug fixes :) You're awesome !
FFA Loot = ninja fest = lots of swearing

IGN: NineteenEightyFourGO(current one), Polars, SirensOfTheSea, XenaLegenDaryPrincess
"
gingan wrote:
"
Players are now unable to exit the Vaal Pyramid (after slaying the Oversoul) until it has completed its ascent into Sarn.

Does this include town portals?
I think game crashed once when I exited Vaal Pyramid via town portal right after I defeated Oversoul and when I tried to get back into the room from town, the game crashed.

I think you can portal out but haven't tested it myself.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info