0.11.5c Patch Notes and 1.0.0 Teaser

Is that a new pet? Lemme buy it! Take my money damn it!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
PoE like perpetual christmas eve. Thanks for all of the gifts, GGG :)
Whatever that creature is lying there, I hope I get to kill it.
Optimizations? I thought they had that dialed in pretty well, at least with how well the game runs on my equipment. On my main rig everything is maxed and it's always triple digit framerates, even my laptop doesn't lag at all. I just figured with the way this game is, isometric view and all, that it was just inherently easier on hardware than say a high end FPS.

Anyway, for me the most important thing is not dying to a lousy desync EVER AGAIN :(

But yeah, can't wait for updates!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
I'm voting for a new intro cinematic. The camera would close-in the notes and the pages turn/be blown away per chapter with an epic voice-over starting with the lines... "There was once a great civilization..." or something similar. Just my 2 cents on the matter. :D
IGN: Altaeer
Visit my humble shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374176
That's Dominus' office back in Theopolis and those are all letters of exile.
Or it could be Dominus' office on the last floor of the Scepter of God, but those are still letters of exile (dunno how he's supposed to send them to their recipients in Oriath tho, as it seems unlikely that Oriathan Mail Service covers the route Oriath-Wraeclast xD)

And about that dude on the floor, his face looks similar to this item

I always thought that "Regicide Mask" had something to do with Chitus' assassination, so he may very well be Ondar... well, undying Ondar that is...
Even if the "crown" shape hints at him being Chitus' himself (on the dead body it looks more like some kind of body feature rather than a wearable crown. Gems implanted in his skull maybe?)

Mumble...
Last edited by ThePlash on Sep 10, 2013, 9:50:22 AM
Lol,I noticed the period at the end of the sentence is actually a link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library
IGN: AnnieCecil
"
Shmez wrote:
Don't listen to these people GGG. You're doing fine. What the hell is with people QQing about not getting enough information? People can't wait for an actual release or something? It's not like you have to pre-order the game or something. It's not like you're about to make an investment.

You're literally crying about having to wait for information. Why not let them release the information when they are ready to, instead of scrambling to show everything the moment it enters their heads? WTF????

IF YOU DO ANYTHING BEFORE THE RELEASE OF 1.00 PLEASE UNDO THE NERFING OF THE MELEE CHARACTERS SUCH AS MARAUDER AND TEMPLAR.... PLEASE !!!
honestly that teaser pic looks exactly what i encountered last night.
I was running catacombs when i ran into something i've never seen before, and still haven't since. it was this desk thing, can't remember the name. Somebodies-name Scroll something-rather. Its like a chest, i popped it and scrolls shot out.

Im going to say theres going to be a new scroll released and you can get it thru this thing. I only got portals by popping it but im sure it has a chance to release wisdoms and possibly a new scroll rarer scroll if one is released
"
yiaya001 wrote:
Lol,I noticed the period at the end of the sentence is actually a link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library

You! I would have totally missed that!!!. :D <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info