Voice acting, 0.9.12m features and PvP update

"
rflynn74 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
rflynn74 wrote:
I find it hysterical that to this day they still haven't fixed the graphical bug which I still need to reset my game with. AWFUl...

"
Mitch420 wrote:
Are totems going to be fixed with this patch? I'm sure you know by now that they stop casting all the time and with all these new totems we really need this fixed asap. Thanks

We are still working on both these issues.

I have to stress though, the graphical one has NEVER happened in our office. This makes it a lot harder to fix. We have a plan though and will solve it. Does it still happen for you if you set your texture quality to medium?

I have tried every single possible setting out there, ON multiple computers with different video cards/models the same thing still happens. I really don't know what else I can provide you. It happens on my laptop, my work computer, and my home computer. I literally just can't play the game now, I have to reset it every hour.

Which characters on your account does it happen with? On the off chance that you're using some weird skill combo that we haven't tested, I'll play a copy of your character a bunch and see what happens.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Lightning spells :-(

btw i notice when i was playing with Lightning Strike Skills Graphic Glitch was very often, now i'm playing as a lightning witch (without strikes) and i just get glitchs when i join parties with someone using Lightning Strike.

Lightning arrow may cause it too for me.

a Party with many witchs spamming skills = massive lag/client crash. (Fps Issues)

i just don't see why i would get fps problems since my computer was build to run most games in 1920x1080 on full settings :S
Last edited by slevin06 on Sep 27, 2012, 8:24:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info