Voice acting, 0.9.12m features and PvP update

The 0.9.12m patch is still being tested on Alpha and is getting pretty close to being ready. At this stage I expect we'll be deploying it to Beta on Friday, NZ time.

I don't have finalised patch notes ready, but I can confirm:
  • The patch contains two new unique items.
  • The patch includes a new support gem: Ranged Attack Totem
  • Three areas in act two have been improved substantially in terms of their randomness (in a similar way to how we recently revamped the randomness of act one).

• In non-0.9.12m news, the Arena PvP functionality of 0.9.13 is coming along really well. We've been testing our various PvP scaling formulae and are pretty happy with the results. We can't guarantee it'll be perfectly balanced out of the gate, but that's what you guys are for :)
  • Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
    Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:42:56 AM
    "
    rflynn74 wrote:
    I find it hysterical that to this day they still haven't fixed the graphical bug which I still need to reset my game with. AWFUl...

"
    Mitch420 wrote:
    Are totems going to be fixed with this patch? I'm sure you know by now that they stop casting all the time and with all these new totems we really need this fixed asap. Thanks

We are still working on both these issues.

I have to stress though, the graphical one has NEVER happened in our office. This makes it a lot harder to fix. We have a plan though and will solve it. Does it still happen for you if you set your texture quality to medium?
    Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
    "
    rflynn74 wrote:
    "
    Chris wrote:
    "
    rflynn74 wrote:
    I find it hysterical that to this day they still haven't fixed the graphical bug which I still need to reset my game with. AWFUl...

"
    Mitch420 wrote:
    Are totems going to be fixed with this patch? I'm sure you know by now that they stop casting all the time and with all these new totems we really need this fixed asap. Thanks

We are still working on both these issues.

I have to stress though, the graphical one has NEVER happened in our office. This makes it a lot harder to fix. We have a plan though and will solve it. Does it still happen for you if you set your texture quality to medium?

I have tried every single possible setting out there, ON multiple computers with different video cards/models the same thing still happens. I really don't know what else I can provide you. It happens on my laptop, my work computer, and my home computer. I literally just can't play the game now, I have to reset it every hour.

Which characters on your account does it happen with? On the off chance that you're using some weird skill combo that we haven't tested, I'll play a copy of your character a bunch and see what happens.
    Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info