Voice acting, 0.9.12m features and PvP update

ranged attack totem casting siphon to get power charges? =d
The voice acting sounds all to.. perfect. Now don't get me wrong, I like it, but I do not like perfect.

No coughing, throat clearing, stuttering, or a rise in voice. I don't feel the emotion.. or a change in it.

It sounds like it's read from a script. Though I suppose to some that isn't a bad thing?
Sounds good to me.

Don't like the slow scrolling text though, usually don't have the patience to just stay a while and listen.

Can we have the voice acting continue when we leave the npc until we either talk to another npc or it has finished anyway?

So I can listen to them while I'm rummaging through my chest and inventory for example. (Also, make it disable in the options menu for some people won't like that.)
Good job GGG, a nice addition to the game and its production value (this brings in the new people).

Very much looking forward to testing the PVP, and it sounds like it is coming very soon :P Keep up the great work.
Hurray! The reincarnation of Cain! Thanks GGG!!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
elemento77 wrote:
ranged attack totem casting siphon to get power charges? =d

It will be awesome but OP like hell. Free Chagrges basically.

Im sure that if totem shots Power Siphon/Frenzy/Atc... totem will get charges (so it get nothing at all becuse charges dont affects totems).
I've just finished a play-through as a Shadow on Alpha.

You're in for such a treat.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I've just finished a play-through as a Shadow on Alpha.

You're in for such a treat.

Ahh stop it, makes the wait even harder *GG*
I jelly Charan.
I find it hysterical that to this day they still haven't fixed the graphical bug which I still need to reset my game with. AWFUl...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info