I beat up the Doctor at the Hospital

PICTURZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
"
Alexdaemon wrote:

Yo guys shut it! ... I brought chocolate and banana cake flavored popcorn, enough for everyone :
And if you don't like it i'm going to boil your souls and eat them with a dash of garlic and dill. O.O

Who said I have a soul? :P

Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
Pavshaus wrote:

Funny that a simple link to a list makes you react like that. Feeling guilty ?
Standard : BratalUss
Topic by Solwitch that gets people razzed up? Must be true.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
solwitch wrote:
Well mom fell got stitches and had to go back to the hospital to remove them. The doctor was a female and I asked her why she didn't clean the area after she removed the stitches. I told her, "your a racist bitch."

She than grabbed her stethoscope and whipped me with it. So i knocked her down and dragged her by the hair to the office. Security and police came saw the video no charges pressed... 10 Hours of my life I will never forget... felt good to drag her across the floor, though.

The funny part the nurses I guess knew she was a bitch and just looked at me doing it... I think if it wasn't for the security guard that was across the room I would have done way more damage.

Spoiler
I'm Italian/Argentinian/American

Wow super cool to beat up a woman! You are a true hero.
Last edited by Startkabels on Sep 9, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
"
Zemel wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:

Spoiler

What are you choosing to do today?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Sep 9, 2013, 1:01:58 PM
"
Pavshaus wrote:
"
Zemel wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:

Spoiler

Ah, quoting Voltaire. Did you know that this asshole was an esclavagist ? A good speaker. That's who he was. If your are interested in that domain, you should (if not done already) read Rousseau, which is more interesting (and yes, Rousseau abandonned his kids. But he was so poor he couldn't raise them).
Standard : BratalUss
Lol... humans.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Pavshaus wrote:

Spoiler

Damn it! I wish I was born a woman.
Last edited by EpsilonWhale on Sep 10, 2013, 5:23:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info