I beat up the Doctor at the Hospital

"
Pavshaus wrote:
Might just be me but I would have found it more gratifying to report her to the state medical disciplinary board and sue her and the hospital. Which would have likely resulted in her discharge and sanction amongst other things.

Aaah, americains and laws and lawsuits and crossing the street when the light is green...
Standard : BratalUss
"
Zemel wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:
Might just be me but I would have found it more gratifying to report her to the state medical disciplinary board and sue her and the hospital. Which would have likely resulted in her discharge and sanction amongst other things.

Aaah, americains and laws and lawsuits and crossing the street when the light is green...

Just saying that if you really feel you need to do something then do the legal and non-violent thing, it's better than taking things into your own hands and applying violence.... if that's being American ... then so be it.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Sep 8, 2013, 10:59:26 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
Well mom fell got stitches and had to go back to the hospital to remove them. The doctor was a female and I asked her why she didn't clean the area after she removed the stitches. I told her, "your a racist bitch."

She than grabbed her stethoscope and whipped me with it. So i knocked her down and dragged her by the hair to the office. Security and police came saw the video no charges pressed... 10 Hours of my life I will never forget... felt good to drag her across the floor, though.

The funny part the nurses I guess knew she was a bitch and just looked at me doing it... I think if it wasn't for the security guard that was across the room I would have done way more damage.

I don't quite know where to start with this.

But firstly you are morally reprehensible, the fact that you can't see that your actions are wrong, would suggest that you are judgmentally impaired at best or genetically held back at worse.

Phrases like "felt good to drag her across the floor" & "The funny part". It is my belief that you are mentally ill & require urgent treatment.

At first I just thought that you were trolling but the follow up posts have me believing that this actually happened, but I'm sure not the way you have described it. "Its not like I hit her, she was VIOLENTLY whipping me with her stethoscope". You are a coward!! I can't believe the rest of this community hasn't told this vile person that this is not acceptable in any circumstances.

In closing, The doctor probably didn't want to make a clean spot and be there all day finishing the job.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

OP thinks he is funny or something.
Standard Forever
I'm not a Medical Expert or anything, but I've been a Medical Expert for the last 12 years.
There is absolutely no need to clean an area where you are removing stitches from once the stitches are out.

You MAY decide to clean the area before you remove the stitches, this is personal preference.

But since it is now a closed wound that has been well maintained, there is no cleaning necessary.

You are an abusive person with a lacking moral compass.

This woman you call a Racist didn't get up one day to become a Doctor. She spent a lot of money, a lot of time and spends her life in a Profession where any day could be your last because you were tired and didn't check if the patient is Allergic to something.

Lets hope that her Husband thinks the appropriate response is to drag you across the floor to a Police station.

A Moderator should honestly lock/delete his ridiculous thread and put the OP on probation at the least.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Sep 9, 2013, 2:59:57 AM
Double post on this disgusting thread.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Last edited by Velocireptile on Sep 9, 2013, 2:50:03 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
"
solwitch wrote:
Well mom fell got stitches and had to go back to the hospital to remove them. The doctor was a female and I asked her why she didn't clean the area after she removed the stitches. I told her, "your a racist bitch."

There's a crucial step missing in your narrative here.

She didn't respond LOL... she was shady from the beginning. I am not into united nations meetings ect... You mess with my family I will respond in a fashion that you deserve. She could have just walked away and replaced her self. Though she didn't... Big mistake. I don't regret it... I think now she will actually look at her patients and not have any discriminatory issues.

Like... how do you not clean the wound after taking off the stitches? Especially if you are a doctor... sigh.

Wrong, now she will think how brutal Italian/Argentinian/American people are.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Pavshaus wrote:
Just saying that if you really feel you need to do something then do the legal and non-violent thing, it's better than taking things into your own hands and applying violence.... if that's being American ... then so be it.

Fo shizzle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
Standard : BratalUss
"
Zemel wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:

Fo shizzle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Hey congratulations on the one of the finest examples of an attempt at a diversionary and oversimplified response I have seen to date!

More on point I suspect is that it should have been clear that I did not say that all Americans would respond the same as I would have or that all Americans are peaceful by nature... of course there are plenty of folks who would have not. What I was responding to was an overtly stereotypic and uninformed post that attempted to characterize Americans as overly litigious.

Also the generalization that the actions of any government as part of geopolitical response are a direct personification of the people of that country to anyone who has even the most base understanding of politics, government and sociology is a ridiculous concept.

Lastly you will be happy to know that I did not start any of the cited wars personally.

In short let me congratulate you once again on a truly epic fail in concept but a very nice Trolololol indeed!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
Pavshaus wrote:
"
Zemel wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:

Hey congratulations on the one of the finest examples of an attempt at a diversionary and oversimplified response I have seen to date!

More on point I suspect is that it should have been clear that I did not say that all Americans would respond the same as I would have or that all Americans are peaceful by nature... of course there are plenty of folks who would have not. What I was responding to was an overtly stereotypic and uninformed post that attempted to characterize Americans as overly litigious.

Also the generalization that the actions of any government as part of geopolitical response are a direct personification of the people of that country to anyone who has even the most base understanding of politics, government and sociology is a ridiculous concept.

Lastly you will be happy to know that I did not start any of the cited wars personally.

In short let me congratulate you once again on a truly epic fail in concept but a very nice Trolololol indeed!

Yo guys shut it! ... I brought chocolate and banana cake flavored popcorn, enough for everyone :
And if you don't like it i'm going to boil your souls and eat them with a dash of garlic and dill. O.O
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Last edited by Alexdaemon on Sep 9, 2013, 10:30:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info