Found a Fishing Rod. NO IDEA WHAT IT IS (no more rod in my stash)

the plot.. it thickens..
Do you know guys that the SILVERBRANCH unique had +2 to gems first :

Then it was balanced and became :

If you had the +2 version, would you have lost your item when GGG decided to wipe it ? No! Because they can't modify items that easily.. Chris said he can't create items on the realm where players are plalying. The only way to transform the +2 to the real version ( +1 ) is to use a divine

The only way to get your fishing rod vanished is NOTHING.

The OP Made a mistake revealing it :D
Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>
Last edited by Inexium on Sep 6, 2013, 9:26:11 PM
To Be Honest, I would be Deeply and truly Disgusted and Embarrassed for GGG If They wave their magic Wand and "Do Away" With This Item. I Truly Hope For The Sake of GGG That They are Trolling On The Threats To Remove It.

Agree Or Disagree, I Don't Care.... I may Not have invested as much time or Money into this game as Other may have. But to me I have invested enough to warrant my own feelings on such Subjects.

I hope GGG understand the true value and meaning behind the steps they have taken/are taking as of recent. I want to believe in GGG, and a better future for Path Of Exile, Possibly the greatest Online Action RPG of all time.

To all: Keep Very Well! :)
"
Rory wrote:
This was a big mistake on my part, and the item shouldn't have been able to drop or even existed! Sorry to all of you who have worked hard to get the fishing rod since it appeared, it will vanish on Monday so don't spend too much time or currency on it!

Edit: I'm afraid I'm unable to give any more information about unannounced gameplay features, real or imaginary.

lol
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
lmfao, well played GGG, 10/10 troll.
Remember to take screenies before it goes poof come Monday ;)
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Inexium wrote:
Do you know guys that the SILVERBRANCH unique had +2 to gems first :

Then it was balanced and became :

If you had the +2 version, would you have lost your item when GGG decided to wipe it ? No! Because they can't modify items that easily.. Chris said he can't create items on the realm where players are plalying. The only way to transform the +2 to the real version ( +1 ) is to use a divine

The only way to get your fishing rod vanished is NOTHING.

The OP Made a mistake revealing it :D

Silverbranch was nerfed because it was fucking with races, not because it was too powerful, that's why GGG left the old ones in.

And the issue is how long it takes to modify that many items. That's why Facebreaker hasn't been nerfed yet, it would take 12 hours of downtime to alter all the Facebreakers in game, whereas there's like 1 Fishing Rod in the game which can be easily editted away.
offcour5se they are trolling... he specifically said do not use currency on it ... guess what would i do if I had it!

try every piece of currency I have on it
"
Anthian wrote:
so even with an in game video of the actual game and the item that has been VERIFIED in the video aswell you still dont believe it to be true? i give up.

The videos convinced me ... probably the rest of the thread as well. A sword called a fishing rod. Glorious times. :)

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
In the video, the sword performed so slowly and efficiently, it couldn't really be anything other than a fishing rod in my opinion.

ROCKTOBER, BROS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info