Found a Fishing Rod. NO IDEA WHAT IT IS (no more rod in my stash)

can you see this
@ToNotBeDetermined
Just an FYI my fishing rod is no longer in my stash D:
IGN: VistaChris
so the real question is: is Monstamunch's fishing rod still in his stash?
"
tehnix wrote:

he never had one in open. the screenshots he linked were all closed beta lololol
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
"
tehnix wrote:

he never had one in open. the screenshots he linked were all closed beta lololol

Just for the record, of all the theories posted so far, that is by far the weakest. Firstly, these specific fishing mods didn't exist in closed beta. Second, I've never posted fishing screenshots before. Third, the artwork of other items that are visible in the ss didn't exist back then. Fourth, back then the real fishing rod art was working properly on the rods.

I will concede that I did a little bit of trolling in this thread, but I was also being serious about a lot of it. It's up to you to work out whether I was trolling about having a rod, and in fact have nothing other than uber photoshop skills, or whether I had (still have?) the rod and was trolling by not posting it. Afterall, how do you troll with a real rod other than by not posting it?

Maybe one day this will all become clear. Maybe it won't. Only JabberJaws knows.
easy come...easy go...
i <3 minesweeper
Quite sure all fishing rods were deleted. I'm guessing that together with all instances of fishing rods in the server, the fishing rod item type and fishing mods were deleted from the database codes tables.

This resulted in the forum posts which had fishing rods linked to crash since the database reference was removed.

RIP Fishing Rods :(
I've seen someone actually have that rod a few days ago but it was a different one it had different stats.
Last edited by stickman133 on Sep 11, 2013, 9:24:39 AM
fishing-stories can still be told, not necessarily *all* rods are deleted.

Spoiler

es gibt nur einen Gott: BelaFarinRod *ggg*

Rory made a mistake with "that item". It should not show up in the game, so it's probaly a testing-item which got deleted and the "real" fishing rods are still around.
who knows...
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Sep 11, 2013, 11:46:34 AM
"
Wraeklops wrote:
who knows...

A select few :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info