0.11.5 Patch Notes

The damage of Fire Trap's burning ground has been increased by 50%.

YOU LIED. FIRE TRAP at level 20+ only got around 40 MORE DAMAGE.

WHY D:
IGN TDA
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
DemiDemon wrote:
I didn't even get to try the patch. While client was preparing to download W7 crashed, BSOD (my first W7 BSOD in two years running it). Now, when I try to start PoE I'm told Content.ggpk is corrupt and to re-download by running client again.

Content.ggpk is 6.66GB. (hmmm....!)

Unfortunately today is the last day of my ISP month, I have 5GB of quota left and a friend on the bus, coming to play PoE with me. Friend is due to leave at 10.30pm (NZ time) and my quota re-sets at midnite. :-(

Shame, we've had this planned for weeks. How big is the patch? At least my friend may be able to play.
If your friend has an up-to-date Content.ggpk file, can you get a copy of it from him? That would save you having to download it.

A fresh download of the GGPK file should now be under 4GB in size unless this recent 0.11.5 patch bumped it just over 4GB.

The file size reduction is because of a recent patch that better compressed (Layman's term) the graphical assets.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
DemiDemon wrote:
I didn't even get to try the patch. While client was preparing to download W7 crashed, BSOD (my first W7 BSOD in two years running it). Now, when I try to start PoE I'm told Content.ggpk is corrupt and to re-download by running client again.

Content.ggpk is 6.66GB. (hmmm....!)

Unfortunately today is the last day of my ISP month, I have 5GB of quota left and a friend on the bus, coming to play PoE with me. Friend is due to leave at 10.30pm (NZ time) and my quota re-sets at midnite. :-(

Shame, we've had this planned for weeks. How big is the patch? At least my friend may be able to play.
If your friend has an up-to-date Content.ggpk file, can you get a copy of it from him? That would save you having to download it.
Thanks for the suggestion Mark. I rang Actrix, told them what happened and they gave me another 10GB - no charge. :)

Cheers,
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
TDA wrote:

WHY D:

How much lower is the initial damage at level 20?
Could you check it for me, I'm currently at work and I really need to know that ;)
"
"
sarumanboroda wrote:
I have insane frame rate loss when moving mouse... Same issue anyone? Game become unplayable :-(

"
Ntk wrote:
4 imediate things I noticed upon playing a little:

- Windows 7 theme changes to basic upon launching the game
- I can finally play with shadows ( !!!! )
- Vsync is always on, even tho it's set to "always off, no exceptions" on catalyst and it's also off inside the game.
- Frame rates spike even more noticeable with lightning effects and power siphon

Confirmed frame rate loss when moving mouse in fullscreen mode, switching to windowed fullscreen seems to fix it, also on loggin screen when you move the mouse the rain stops like is lagging.
Windows 7 them change to basic confirmed, don't know about vsync, seems my laptop cooler spins more now.
Will you investigate this Chris? Thanks

The same thing has occurred also in my environment.
win7-64bit
my setting follows. need hardware info too?

[DISPLAY]
adapter_name=AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
antialias_mode=0
borderless_windowed_fullscreen=false
fullscreen=true
post_processing=false
resolution_height=768
resolution_width=1280
screen_shake=false
shadow_type=no_shadows
texture_filtering=1
texture_quality=2
vsync=true
IGN: MarioBossi
"
TDA wrote:

WHY D:

I second that!

Fire trap lvl7:
Was - 22–33 on hit + 15.1 DoT. Now - 21-32 on hit + 22.2 DoT. A 47% DoT increase.

Fire trap lvl9:
Was - 55–83 on hit + 38.5 DoT. Now - 51-76 on hit + 52.8 DoT. A 37% DoT increase.

Fire trap lvl18:
Was - 612–918 on hit + 425.2 DoT. Now - 460-690 on hit + 479.1 DoT. A 13% DoT increase.

A 50% increse in DoT you say, GGG? WHERE?
uh...would be nice to know what the Empower gem actually does.
You can guess upon the name, it empowers you and your allies giving some stats i think.
I Am a Ninja
so nice!!
IGN:smash_dash_bang. lvl 80+ man slam marauder inv
rather yolo and die then play safe and boring
Woo!! more features! can't wait to get home after work to try this out! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info