0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. EC dischargers nuf said

Read patch notes before you jump to conclusions.

The number of charges produced by Enduring Cry has been increased at all levels.
@ToNotBeDetermined
"
"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. EC dischargers nuf said

Read patch notes before you jump to conclusions.

The number of charges produced by Enduring Cry has been increased at all levels.

True, it is too quick to assume they're bad off - we don't know whether this'll be a net nerf or buff for Enduring Cry.

That said, if Enduring Cry isn't boosted to 1.5-2x what we had, I'd count him right.
i cant wait till patch!!!
"
Qarl wrote:
Dual wielding action distances have been changed. You now close to the shortest range of both weapons, so you can be guaranteed to hit with both weapons. Cyclone uses the larger of the weapon ranges for its area of effect.

I thought all one handed weapons had the same range value?

What are the ranges for each weapon type?
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless

I hope it is 50 EC per 100 by lvl 19. Pretty close to maxing it out.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 5, 2013, 8:51:56 PM
Does the cooldown sharing on similar instances of skills apply to dual totem builds? Kind of pointless to use dual totems if they're going to be sharing a cd and thus casting at the same speed as a solo totem would...
"
bchan wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Dual wielding action distances have been changed. You now close to the shortest range of both weapons, so you can be guaranteed to hit with both weapons. Cyclone uses the larger of the weapon ranges for its area of effect.

I thought all one handed weapons had the same range value?

What are the ranges for each weapon type?

There was a very small, one line documentation for this change back in a big patch (.11.3 maybe??), that said "melee ranges have been adjusted to better fit animations" or something. They never, to my knowledge, released the exact numbers or explained this better. Always bothered me.
"
Wizardhawk wrote:
Does the cooldown sharing on similar instances of skills apply to dual totem builds? Kind of pointless to use dual totems if they're going to be sharing a cd and thus casting at the same speed as a solo totem would...

Spell totems do not have cooldowns.
Oh, is it referring to cooldowns like the delay on trap charges?
"
Qarl wrote:
Added a consumable microtransaction - Skin Transfer: You select two items and it transfers the visual appearance of the first one onto the second. The first item is destroyed, but can later by recovered using the "Reclaim" button in the microtransaction stash. Note that items with modified skins cannot be traded until the skin is removed

Regarding skin transfers on items in Hardcore/Onslaught, if a character dies and is thrown into Standard, have we lost the original skinned item to Standard as well as the secondary item?

e.g. I apply the unique art Heatshiver, Leather Hood to a standard Leather Hood, then stupidly die in Hardcore, are both items now in Standard?
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info