0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Only got buffed by 10. Semi improvment.

Oh yea. Seems like when I move the gem without updating the browser, the gem is seems to be out outside of the inventory boundary.
40% more makes up a big part of the nerf to cooldowns, not having to cast twice will be sweet, only getting 1 charge every 4 seconds against bosses when I need them most... painful.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Sep 5, 2013, 9:35:58 PM
Looks like the new patch switches the desktop to Windows 7 Basic which breaks areo and whatnot.

Not game breaking but highly annoying that my theme is now messed up on a second monitor.

Also, yes, closing the microtransaction tab crashes the game.
IGN:
@Antilogy
Last edited by Antilogy on Sep 5, 2013, 9:33:02 PM
summoning pet crashes the game. :o I WANT MY BERTHA!
IGN: smaastein
Game is crashing when closing the microtransaction tab.

Client no longer compatible with windows Aero thingy?
So the microtransactions tab is the same as it was prior to the patch, and closing it crashes my client.
"
"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. EC dischargers nuf said

Read patch notes before you jump to conclusions.

The number of charges produced by Enduring Cry has been increased at all levels.

9 more per 100 enemies on lv 19 i say its about like 33-35% more in my opinion its a joke and insult, come again what did you said about jumping in to conclusions??
"
rvh1987 wrote:
"
"
rvh1987 wrote:
R.I.P. EC dischargers nuf said

Read patch notes before you jump to conclusions.

The number of charges produced by Enduring Cry has been increased at all levels.

9 more per 100 enemies on lv 19 i say its about like 33-35% more in my opinion its a joke and insult, come again what did you said about jumping in to conclusions??
And it's not that you get 40% more, it's that you can't get 2+ when you fight a boss until the cooldown resets, and that's when you need it most. :/
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

Last edited by TehHammer on Sep 5, 2013, 9:36:15 PM
Quote, “Skills now start fully cooled down upon entering an area. For example, when you enter an area, your traps are immediately ready to use.” End of quote – from the Patch Notes

This is great! Thank You.

However, there is one problem; trappers can no longer use 6 traps at once like they used to if they have two trap gems equipped to ensure sufficient damage output for end-game.

As an end-game Fire Trapper, this is not enough damage output for Merciless, and especially now since the on-hit damage has been decreased 20%. Using mediocre gear, even when the damage decrease of Fire Traps was not in place, my Level 17 Fire Trap damage output at 4.2K was borderline, even when supported with Fire Penetration and using the Flammability Curse.

I think there should be an exception to the rule that if there are two trap gems being used at once, trappers are not affected by, “This may affect your character if you're using multiple copies of the same skill gem.” – from the Patch Notes

Alternative Solution if not the above:

UP the amount of traps a trapper can use by at least 1 more. Therefore, instead of 3 trap uses, 4 trap uses would be allowed.

If it is not at least upped by one more use, my current Fire Trap build will be close to useless in that it's very ineffective now. The 20% reduced damage is affecting it enough already.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Sep 5, 2013, 9:47:46 PM
"
T3N54Z4NG3T5U wrote:

Having aero disabled heavily improves framerate if you're playing windowed, so...
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
"
T3N54Z4NG3T5U wrote:

Having aero disabled heavily improves framerate if you're playing windowed, so...
I went back and forth with it. I didn't feel like it made a difference at all for me. 3+ cores for the win, I suppose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info