0.9.12l Patch Notes

"
boof wrote:
220mb?
I feel something sneaky is afoot!

Same thing happened with 9.12k, lol

"
Chris wrote:
The patch was 200mb rather than 8 because we updated the shadercache and some minimap data. Normally this process is skipped for minor patches but I forgot this time - sorry!

At least it gets it more up to date :)
yeah the patcher is weird tho, t says 220mb always yet its way smaller... there is no way i dl 220 mb on 5mbit connection in 20s
"
Chris wrote:
[li]Reduced the number of Ice Spears fired by Hailrake and Merveil in merciless difficulty.[/li]

This is... merciful.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
[li]Reduced the number of Ice Spears fired by Hailrake and Merveil in merciless difficulty.[/li]

This is... merciful.

Yes, another bad decision Chris... Why you are still nerfing monsters, with this patch it has become 3 nerfing in a row ! THREE !
And this is MERCILESS, which becomes misleading as it starts to turn into merciful, as long as you insist to keep this way.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Sep 22, 2012, 6:07:40 AM
With this patch I've played the game for the first time in over a month, or even two.

While I do enjoy the new sound effects of my wands (especially with multiple projectiles), it felt to me, as if there was much less hearable impact when I hit enemies with normal attacks like Frenzy and Elemental Hit. WHen they shatter because of ice, or are successfully killed with Power Siphon, it's as sharp and clear as ever, but with the other attacks it feels like I miss all the time if don't directly look at the enemies.

"
BrecMadak wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

This is... merciful.

Yes, another bad decision Chris... Why you are still nerfing monsters, with this patch it has become 3 nerfing in a row ! THREE !
And this is MERCILESS, which becomes misleading as it starts to turn into merciful, as long as you insist to keep this way.

Maybe that's already with the 75% ele resistance reduction in mind you will get in Merciless soon.
Last edited by golem09 on Sep 22, 2012, 6:47:28 AM
I don't remember having a problem with Merveil, but I do know those elementals sucked the fun out of the game sometimes. Even with resists and dispel flasks, they could freeze lock you 'til the Rhoas come home... I haven't played since the last patch (.12k) but I suspect that change will help turn the anticipation and excitement of seeing elementals pop up from being negative to positive. Just saying, I wouldn't quite call it Merciful yet ;)

Also, I can't wait to see 0.9.12z patch notes XD
"
Helped fix a few problems with Diablo III. We felt we have successfully got our ducks in a row and felt sorry for all the negative feedback they've been receiving.

:O No freakin way! You guys are too awesome... Luls
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
nice
Got a crash while entering Dark Forest. I'm running with the software audio switch and before I got ofter a blue screen while entering the same area. So no idea if this is related.

Can I get you a crash report or something? Or did that happen automatically?
"
golem09 wrote:

Maybe that's already with the 75% ele resistance reduction in mind you will get in Merciless soon.

It is.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
golem09 wrote:

"
BrecMadak wrote:

Take in mind that Merciless dificulity will be removed after GGG add Act 3.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edited by Ekalindorskii on Sep 23, 2012, 2:43:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info