0.9.12l Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12l
  • Fixed the problem introduced yesterday where players would get errors when loading certain areas.
  • Fixed a bug where Flame Totem would not correctly list what it does.
  • Reduced the number of Ice Spears fired by Hailrake and Merveil in merciless difficulty.
  • Added short cooldowns to the casting of Auras.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
is there any word on a fix for the responsiveness of spell casting totems overall? totems often pause or stop casting altogether until recasted or damaged by an enemy

thanks for addressing the loading issues though! much appreciated.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12l
  • Fixed the problem introduced yesterday where players would get errors when loading certain areas.

Yay.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
teek wrote:
is there any word on a fix for the responsiveness of spell casting totems overall? totems often pause or stop casting altogether until recasted or damaged by an enemy

This is acknowledged and still being investigated!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This patch, I like it. Another!
Last edited by dzordzo on Sep 21, 2012, 10:02:55 PM
"
dzordzo wrote:
This patch, I like it. Another!

Thor reference :P. Love it!
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

yeah fire totem was weird, eg showing 1-1 physical dmg in skill bar and with wrath active it shows 4 lightning dmg :D hope that's gone now :D
"
Chris wrote:
"
teek wrote:

This is acknowledged and still being investigated!

thanks!
lets take these patches all the way to z
220mb?
I feel something sneaky is afoot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info