Soul Reaver Reave CI crit shadow Updated 2.6!! Assasin 4 Million DPS

"
bowen123 wrote:

used 1200 chromes and this is still what i get.

WTF MAN HOW DO U ROLL 4 OFF COLORS I'VE USED SO MANY

how many have you guys rolled???

i used 682 for getting 3r 1g
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
Shadowfuri wrote:

4 off colour is pretty easy to land, usually takes me about 100-200 chromes, gets hard when u want a specific colour combination or 5 off colour

:D
IGN: uez

wow after using 5ex worth of chromes i decided to make lotttery for 3ex.... the fucker got it in 11 chromes .... lmfao just my luck LOL

w/e i bought the chest for like 70ex so it's still cheap imo :P

now just gota sell my soul taker so i can have exalts to mirror dat dagger.

if anyone needs a legacy ST, im willing to trade for mirrored ambusher + some ex

ALSO GOT A FEW QUESTIONS WORTH ASKING:

1. have you guys ever considered using artic armour? We technically not grab Unwavering stance, and invest it into mana / mana regen nodes near the duelist / VP area and path towards there. ofc if we were able to sustain high level of artic armour, would it be better than have Unwavering stance?

just kind of thought about it for a bit, its really down to reducing dmg / reflect vs stun immunity.

I've never had a problem without stun immunity on high defence chars so i dont know, might be worth the trade off ... or could be totally crap, just seeking input :P

maybe something like this?;

only problem is we have around like 170-200 mana after being reserved, mobile drain is like 170/second ..... so when we move, so the skill will end. once again looking for inputs to see IF / HOW this could work?

2. Do you guys use lightning strike for Power charges, or do you just put it in your 6L?

the OP never mentioned to use PCOC on 6L on links section, but he has it in the gear section.... lol.

but if we do take out lightning strike and put in pcoc in the 6L, what we could do is replace lightning strike for cwdt - molten shell - enfeeble - (decoy/increased duration/ w/e works)

so now we have 2x cwdt :P

if someone pro here can answer 1 and 2, that would be great
Last edited by bowen123 on Apr 9, 2014, 6:27:36 PM
1. artic armor is totally garbage. with the amount of currency you need to make it work with that build, you can make the real build even much more stronger.

without stun immunity this build is shit.

2. EVERYBODY is using PCOC in their 6L, ppl only remove it from the 6L to show off paper DPS (or for single target purposes like boss kills). its the same as NOBODY uses abyssus if they are rly about getting high lvl in the game. so after lvl 92 you can but abyssus into the garbage bin.

3. dont mess around with the build, the build works as it is, you'll need every point since you go accross the whole tree, so every "change" will make the build worse. YES there are variation to this build (like the version i play), but you'll find them out when you have done thousands of maps.
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 10, 2014, 2:04:40 AM
"
danisonxtc wrote:
1. artic armor is totally garbage. with the amount of currency you need to make it work with that build, you can make the real build even much more stronger.

without stun immunity this build is shit.

2. EVERYBODY is using PCOC in their 6L, ppl only remove it from the 6L to show off paper DPS (or for single target purposes like boss kills). its the same as NOBODY uses abyssus if they are rly about getting high lvl in the game. so after lvl 92 you can but abyssus into the garbage bin.

3. dont mess around with the build, the build works as it is, you'll need every point since you go accross the whole tree, so every "change" will make the build worse. YES there are variation to this build (like the version i play), but you'll find them out when you have done thousands of maps.

1. Indeed.
2. Well, some ppl may consider removing it, if they have excessive "increased critical strike chance" from the tree and items. For example, i have 83% critical strike chance from dagger and tree alone (without any power charges and items), so i dont feel the need of using PCoC. Abyssus is a good unique to get a decent DPS with pretty cheap gear, but as your gear improves, you definetely should get rid of Abyssus.
3. There are some variations. But you should catch the whole concept, before trying to make your own build. Without enough experience, it's easy to miss some important things, like mana nodes, aura cost reduction or have enough stats to use your items/gems.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
i guess you are running the demon dagger you have posted some time ago. other dagger = different build/setup.
Last edited by danisonxtc on Apr 10, 2014, 7:10:00 AM
"
danisonxtc wrote:
i guess you are running a different dagger then.

Actually, i overlooked this build, and found that it misses several potent crit chance nodes. I was especially confused with missing of Deadly Precition cluster - it's 120% increased crit chance for 4 points (30% per node), not counting AS boost. IDK, how can one skip such beastly cluster in crit build.

And getting a dagger, that matches mine in crit chance isnt that hard - there is a unique dagger for that. And even if you get a dagger with lower crit chance - it just meant you will have to use PCoC, as there is 3 Power Charge nodes in the vicinity. Two of them were skipped, which is also pretty wierd (unless they're supposed to be gained via CWDT skills, which isnt a reliable way).

IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Apr 10, 2014, 7:15:13 AM
as my edit said, other dagger = different build/setup.

and yes there are many ways to get the tree into different directions depending on your goals.
So all in all, do you guys recommend the ambusher or the crit dagger?

OFC I feel like have pcoc instead of increased crit chance would work better, because it can help you nearly cap crit + have insane high dps dagger (ambusher) instead of having 83% with lower dps dagger?

And what about the lightning strike set up, do you guys use that for power charges or do you replace it for something else?

i was thinking having 2 cwdt set ups so we can facetank more shit and deal with reflect better.

maybe like this:

shield: cwdt - enduringcry - enfeeble

gloves - cwdt - molten shell - immortal call - increased duration

^ i had something like that on my wanderer and it was able to kill KOLE and tank him without VP .... with less than 4k health lol.

but what do you guys use? looking for input cuz i 've never really made a reave/flick build before

So basically this build revolves around having an armour/ES hybrid shield? Otherwise the armour/ES nodes become quite useless...

"
bowen123 wrote:

i was thinking having 2 cwdt set ups so we can facetank more shit and deal with reflect better.

maybe like this:

shield: cwdt - enduringcry - enfeeble

gloves - cwdt - molten shell - immortal call - increased duration

I've tried to play around with a 2 CWDT set up for a while now and I can't quite seem to get it right. Obviously you will have to have the 2 CWDT at different levels so the enduring cry and immortal call don't proc simultaneously and you don't end up getting the extra physical invulnerability.

I just can't figure out where to draw the line; if I have the levels too far apart then immortal call will not proc as much as I would want it to. If I have the levels too close then I risk having them both proc at once when I take a large amount of damage the crosses the threshold for both CWDTs...

Anybody managed to figure out a specific level difference that allows for efficient procs in 77-78 maps?

Right now I'm going
CWDT + Enduring Cry + Increased Aoe + Warlord's Mark
CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration
IGN: _FuRi
Last edited by Shadowfuri on Apr 11, 2014, 12:03:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info