CLOSED

Hi, i'm new and found this great Thread!

Can i get these items:
- Redbeak, Sword (3 Socket)
- Wanderlust, Boots (40% ManaReg)
- Wurm's Molt, Belt
- Kaoms Sign and Doedres Damning, Rings

I hope that isn't too much...

IGN: Seridan_Bartoc

Last edited by SeridanBartoc on Apr 23, 2014, 5:42:25 PM
Goldrim 4 linked sockets
The Covenant 3 linked sockets
Foxshade 5 sockets
Ambu's Charge 4 linked sockets
Icetomb 5 sockets
Lioneye's Paws 56 to Strength
I know I'm not new in terms of time (played in closed beta), but I'm new in terms of levels(never been above 45) and wealth(just traded my only ex for a girdle). Would I be able to get that Bramble Grasp ring? I'm working on my first legit build (facebreaker) and planning on finally reaching end game content and that ring would help a lot. If I don't qualify I understand.
Last edited by FeralFantom on Apr 23, 2014, 8:38:47 PM
hi id like to put my name in for the onslaught suit, vaal regalia item of the month lottery :)
Hi,

I'm interested in the Rainbowstride Boots from the Items of the Month section.

IGN: Ombidias

Thanks!
Hi Simon, could i please grab a few items for myself IGN: Bettc and my dad IGN: Betsy53?

2x crest of perandus pinebuckler, 75, 5, 30, 3, 10
2x the blood dance sharkskin boots
2x the peregrine visored sallet
redbeak rusted sword 18, 100, 2-5, 10, +27, +2

IGN Bettc

Thanks so much
Hi simon, ElfYara here.

1.-imbued wand (blue socket)
2.- iron circlet (green socket)
3.-simple robe (3l)
4.- velvet glvoes ( 2l)
5.-silk slippers (3l blue)
6.-leather belt (40max life)
7.-iron ring (29 life)
8.-paua ring
9.-paua amulet (13%max life,10%move speed,15% inc dmg)

tyvm simon
Items of the month,

I was going to bid for the Onslaught Vaal regalia since its not a unique, and thought less would want it, but it seems more people want it from reading prior messages. So I will bid for the Victario's Acuity Amulet since I didn't see any messages for it.
Hi, just happened upon this thread I am lvl 33 and I was wondering if you have anything that will pump my elemental resistances or just anything that will help out. Thank you for your generosity it is much appreciated, my IGN is Qualanqui.
Ign: HyperDioxide

1 Springleaf plank kite shield with 1 green and 2 blue sockets
2 heatshivers leather hood ( helmet) 1 green socket
3 ice tomb chest with 5 blue sockets/ if i cant have it do the infernal mantle 3linked all blue sockets
4 thousand ribbons simple robe (chest) with 2 red and 1 blue socket
5 Doedre's tenure velvet gloves 1 red socket
6 Shravronnes pace boots with 1 green and 1 blue socket
7 Wurms molt leatherbelt (the last one :)
8 Doedres damning ring the last one too :)
9 and 1 blackheart iron ring with +29 max. life.
10 Stone of lazhwar lapiz amulet with +35 max. life and 15 incr. cast speed.
11 moonsorrow imbued the last wand

i know its alot but all that 2 green or 2 red blue that kinda stuff is nessesary otherwise yuor gems cant get in the socket and gonna waste those cron thingies that change the color right but still thx soooooooooo much i am new and followed guides and that kinda stuff sooo thx sooooo much really :)

+ i gonna give it to my friend too thats new but he cant login to the site and the forums too so i said to him that i will send some stuff to him and why not his ign here too he doesnt want to give it because he thinks it will be hacked and that kind of sht so thats why. sorry if it takes some time. but i litteraly have no words because you give so good stuff to new players and its really good from you and i really like it to you are 1 of a good person i aprriciatit thx. sorry for my bad english :)
Last edited by ustura on Apr 26, 2014, 12:26:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info