CLOSED

Carcass Jack plz
Infractem plz
I would love the Rise Of the Phoenix from the Item of The Month showcase. I would love to use it for my Righteous Fire build.
Hi I was recommended by this pro dude to come on here. Ummm I'm not really sure what items I'd like but I am a witch character. My ingame name is Quivian I just resumed playing. I made a character before but apparently I messed up on the "passive skills" so i had to restart. I am grateful for whatever items I receive!
would be very lucky to get that carcass jack, although i do have nearly 100 hours logged already :P
found lots of stuff that could help me out
play for like 2 days and have a lot of fun but still dont understand what people mean with c and ex ....
anyways if i could get 1 of these items i would be really thankful :)

death harp, blackgleam cured quiver, the peregrine,foxshade wild leather,slitherpinch, vaal caress, ondars clasp, sin trek,sundance clasped boots, perandus blazon,karui ward, the ignomon amulet

ingame name is ImpHikarii
Hey my name is Rilez in game. I am a marauder and would love for any cool items I could acquire! I am level 18 and love the game. Please help =)!
Can i get the Rise of the Phoenix on 1 may ? :D
IGN : godisnotreald
Last edited by DennysRO on Apr 23, 2014, 5:21:08 AM
I would like to have the +1 curse ring. May I?
#############################################################

Items are reserved... Contact me when you get online!!! Won't hold this stuff forever...

IGN: LordPunch

IGN: Cool_Down

IGN: ProfCalculus

IGN: ZARA_Ascaron

IGN: Qualanqui

IGN: HyperDioxide

IGN: Bolbasaur

IGN: Nephistohanes

IGN: UNOAGRESTO

You are welcome to check out my Stream at http://www.twitch.tv/simonrauter and ask me a question or just say hi =)

Last edited by simonrauter on Apr 26, 2014, 11:49:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info