inb4 Kripparian make a joke about the footprints

"
Vegnarus wrote:
Look! More hidden footprints!

Epic. ^^
I think watching streamers play games is really stupid. But to each his own. I respect your decision to do so not gonna talk shit about it but I could care less what kripp does.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
Vegnarus wrote:

too funny
"
Shinesu wrote:
"
Vegnarus wrote:

Epic. ^^

LOL!!

made my day
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
Vegnarus wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don' understand this joke.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
Vegnarus wrote:

never played diablo 3? :)

The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
Vegnarus wrote:

never played diablo 3? :)

No, never played a Diablo game sadly. I never got into the ARPG genre until recently.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Who is krip
"
sanleon wrote:
Who is krip
Don't act as if you don't know >.>
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
fortyb4five wrote:
"
sanleon wrote:
Who is krip
Don't act as if you don't know >.>

Don't act like EVERYBODY knows kripp
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info