"
fortyb4five wrote:
"
sanleon wrote:
Who is krip
Don't act as if you don't know >.>

So, again: WHO.THE.FUCK.IS.KRIPP ?????

You know it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Krip sucks.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
I will never understand people who hate Kripp. No one forces you to watch his stream, and the guy is a wealth of information.

Must be some kind of "if you can't beat em, hate em" type of thing.
Man_Mode
Kripp is cool lol, it's his following that believes everything he says with 100% certainty that i cannot stand, because guess what. He isn't always right '-.-

I tried explaining some kripp fans that theoretically physical damage is way better then elemental damage. Pretty much like talking to a wall even after presenting numbers and fact's.

but he is cool, he learns and act's on experience, and is a decent stand-up guy i believe.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Amiag wrote:
No one hate d3 before it came out.

You're dead wrong there, Amiag. There was plenty of hate for D3 for at least a couple of years leading up to release.

That said, there are people (like me) who wouldn't go anywhere near D3 for reasons that have nothing to do with the game itself.

-EDIT-

Edited to comply with newly posted forum guidelines.
Last edited by Thaelyn on Sep 2, 2013, 7:51:33 PM
Aaaand I was right
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlzN-GcbkNk
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info