One-week "Resistance Penalty Testing" Hardcore Ladder Race

THIS LEAGUE HAS EXPERIMENTAL RESISTANCE PENALTIES ENABLED. READ THIS THREAD FIRST!

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

The event will run from noon New Zealand time on Monday (September 24 2012). This is 5pm Sunday, Pacific time. Here is a link for more time zone conversions. It will run until the same time one week later. This league is hardcore.

For New Zealanders: Daylight savings time does change during the race, so it'll end at 1pm NZ time rather than noon the following week. This is still exactly a week of time, so overseas players can ignore this paragraph.

The top ten players will receive a Demigod's Presence (Unique Amulet).

The top players will also receive microtransaction credit for use in our cosmetic shop. This credit will last forever, so you can spend it in Open Beta when we have more things for you to purchase!

• #1: 500 Points (valued at $50)
  • #2: 400 Points (valued at $40)
  • #3: 300 Points (valued at $30)
  • #4-5: 200 Points (valued at $20)
  • #6-10: 100 Points (valued at $10)
  • #11-20: 50 Points (valued at $5)

For the following prizes, we will examine only the highest level character on each account that is still alive at the end of the race. The list of random currency items that will be awarded is here.

All characters over level 78 will receive 192 random currency items.
All characters over level 75 will receive 128 random currency items.
All characters over level 70 will receive 64 random currency items.
All characters over level 60 will receive 32 random currency items.
All characters over level 50 will receive 24 random currency items.
All characters over level 40 will receive 16 random currency items.
All characters over level 30 will receive 8 random currency items.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 23, 2012, 6:02:13 PM
This really really need to be done in softcore Chris.

If not, it's gonna be nearly impossible to test accurately how big the changes are (one death = bye bye testing).

Maybe have characters moved to a separate softcore league (in which the penalties still apply) at the very least.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Last edited by faerwin on Sep 20, 2012, 12:31:21 AM
"
This really really need to be done in softcore Chris.

If not, it's gonna be nearly impossible to test accurately how big the changes are (one death = bye bye testing).

Maybe have characters moved to a separate softcore league (in which the penalties still apply) at the very least.

I like the idea of moving the dead characters back to an alternate default league that also has the penalty.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Clicked the read this first link and got "Does not exist or was moved".
All for minions "modes" so they can follow, stand, or patrol.
there's an extra quote in the URL
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Chemdude8 wrote:
Clicked the read this first link and got "Does not exist or was moved".

Fixed, thanks.
Increase my killing power aye? Lets do it!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Oh Chris you sly dog, you're bring back old memories of resist stacking in D2 =D...

This will be fun and really hope to see the competition come out in full force again like last week.

See you guys Sunday (US)!

Might not roll shadow now LOL!
Fayded 78 Marauder - 1st Place One Week Race (09/11/2012)

IKnowYouLoveMe 24 Ranger - 1st Place 2-Hour Party Race (09/15/2012)

Fayded 76 Marauder - 1st Place (Tie) One Week Race (08/23/2012)
Now I'm tempted to help kraitlyn just so I can keep my gear options open.

IF only Oak wasn't a massive pain in the ass.
"
Septile wrote:
Now I'm tempted to help kraitlyn just so I can keep my gear options open.

IF only Oak wasn't a massive pain in the ass.

Tomorrow's patch makes Alira harder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info