0.9.12i Patch Notes

Does this mean they (Edit: Chisels) drop on a par with fusings?

AKA my suggestion so I can preen and strut and take credit?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Sep 19, 2012, 9:46:07 PM
well just used 12 chisels on 3 maps 10 alchs & scours to get high %% ran the 3 got one crap map no chisels = fail
"
Mitch420 wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:
I understand that, but I want it directly increased :p

Oh and chisel rates arent really going to help me, I'm already level 70 so I'm far beyond the currency penalty zones.

I'm starting some new characters though so maybe I'll have better luck this time around.

Quoted from the mechanics thread.

"For the purposes of this penalty, your level is never considered to be higher than 63. Therefore a level 70 character receives no penalty in a level 61 area."

all I have are level 60 maps right now -_-

but thats good to know

Edit: make that all 60's and one 62 there is some hope
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Sep 19, 2012, 10:36:28 PM
"
Axebane wrote:
"
ampdecay wrote:
Oh and chisel rates arent really going to help me, I'm already level 70 so I'm far beyond the currency penalty zones.

Just because you aren't suffering a penalty doesn't mean an increased in map quantity wont increase your orb count!

I have plenty of armorers scraps now thanks to maps lol
S L O W E R
I like how GGG do something really nice like double the chisel drop rate but it still doesn't stop noobs bitching about maps

Reminds me of people watching something bad happen and just standing there doing nothing screaming 'won't somebody do something'

Pathetic

OT- Thx GGG
"
C4ph wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
C4ph wrote:
Shortest Patch notes ever ;)

"0.9.6g Patch Note" was the shortest ever :)

261 vs 273 signs (excluding spaces) according to Word....

Pretty damn close ;)
Haha, you were thinking along the same lines as me. Your Word is slightly off though. If you exclude spaces(as well as EoL breaks) you get:

0.9.12i - 269 characters
0.9.6g - 261 characters

If you include spaces and treat the EoL breaks from the 1st post as a space.. you get:

0.9.12i - 325 characters
0.9.6g - 310 characters

So.. as it turns out .9.6g actually is the shortest.
"
jarejander wrote:
Economics 101:

"Increasing currency supply doesn't increase wealth"

I think that's enough said.

Peace.

That would be true if chisels were only a currency, but they are also new goods coming out of nowhere.
Doubling a tiny value doesn't bring a noticable change.
"
Winenose wrote:

The value directly affects the number that drop in the game economy per hour.

When we change the drop of a rare item, you may not notice the difference, but we do.

"
Winenose wrote:

It's not so tiny any more, we've doubled it twice recently :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info