Season Four, Event 18: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

3 die level 5 ...

what the fuck with the second ledge ?! we come lvl 3 without gear and fight against awful mobs
(first die : elite blackguard + elite tentacle miscreation + rhoas ... seriously ?!)
Great event, but death was bogus, Desync'd into a group and insta died with 3 seconds left. Complete bull
IGN: DrXIII
Endless Ledge, f*ck yeah. Made it to level 13. I'll take it.

Kind of wish dead characters points got reduced to 1 and the remainder divided over all remaining contestants. I can't seem to get more than 3-4 points per event because all of these try-hard efficient racers who skip over content, and my inefficiency, of course.

I'm just to dern, average.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Sep 2, 2013, 9:33:55 PM
"
LeeHanzo wrote:
the zones keep getting harder..
the "non ledge" looking ones are also part of it and are new versions of ledge for this event. its in the descriptions.

Ahh... I see that was it. Thanks. Yeah, I looked for it in the Description, but didn't see it.

Thanks.
"
Korruptus wrote:
"
patlefort3 wrote:
How does one deal with desync exploding monsters?

By having /oos queue'd as your last message and being quick enough to refresh a desync.

I have a /oos macro and it doesn't matter, you just go boom.
this endless ledge is not even fun, way too random. i kept getting guard chargers in same map with rhoas... lmp serpents with lmp vaal constructs or whatever their name is, the ones from vaal ruins and pyramid... my zones just got worse and worse, eventhough my gear was insane from the second zone onwards i couldnt do anything. had only 1 SEMI good farm zone, apparently the rank1 got nothing but good zones (like i did on first race)

7 life on kill
Last edited by janimauk on Sep 2, 2013, 9:05:22 PM
"
fab83700 wrote:
3 die level 5 ...

what the fuck with the second ledge ?! we come lvl 3 without gear and fight against awful mobs
(first die : elite blackguard + elite tentacle miscreation + rhoas ... seriously ?!)

Me too, I did not die, but was slow as a snail.

Tried with Bowranger, not a chance. You just dont find any gear, bows are to rare, and short bow is not what you need anyways.

And the desync... Once found my mouse in my wife bedroom because I was desynced so hard...

Anyways, 4 points, and I am not a good racer in the first place. And I had fun, which is most important!
"
DarkMousey wrote:
Great event, but death was bogus, Desync'd into a group and insta died with 3 seconds left. Complete bull

Death doesnt matter in this race, so You are fine
How do we know who got the extra prizes awarded at the end?
LVL13.77; died 3m from a pack of exploding seawitch spawn.

Had much better luck with the RNG this time my second and third ledges were cakewalks and the last two weren't bad either. After repeatedly getting clobbered by mobs that weren't safe to fight at close range in my last run I went with a witch using ice nova with fireball as a ranged backup. The only thing I think I did wrong were my passives; not wanting to spec into one type when I was using two I did both sides of the left starting area, having forgotten about the 3 spell damage nodes in the center.

21st witch and 296 overall; probably my best finish ever.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Last edited by Summoner on Sep 2, 2013, 10:48:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info