0.11.4c Patch/Race Season Four Announced!

you can get ilvl 100 onyx by vendoring ignomon
Too bad it's all level 1 slow moving for 12 min-2 or 3hr. Would be great to have some with 250% XP or starting at level 50 act2 cruel, you arrive with white items, a couple balanced gems (maybe random kind and level?) and the passive pts you have to assign.

That's be cool and different.

Maybe I'll try one or two of these eventually. Endless ledge most likely.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
indczn wrote:
Same comment, but it bears repeating

Please make the reward uniques art function the same as cash shop purchases. The uniques are unusable on hardcore as once they are lost they get relegated to softcore and sit wasted unseen in a never used stash. So, they sit unused in either hardcore or softcore stash. They really should be template art that can applied to a unique item of that type, after all, what good is a trophy that can't even be displayed.

interesting idea.
^ Yes please. Since I will probably always play the new leagues, I have a bunch of special art uniques I will never have a use for.
Last edited by Thalandor on Aug 28, 2013, 4:52:32 PM
the arts look really great.. good job
but why do we need those alternate arts of rings and amulets? noone can look at it.

and i am bored as hell about uniques which arent usable in endgame and no, i am not playing this game for using my stash as a wardrobe for beeing able wearing some "good looking items" in the near of the town waypoint.
i really want to use uniques!!!! in the (end) game. if i just wanna look good i would play any fashion style whatever game.

in my eyes the races are wasted time for casual players. 220 points and up are really hard to get, if you cant play every day a couple of hours.

dont get me wrong. i like this game. and even casual players are paying for stuff. i bought tabs, weapons arts and on. thats funny, i like that, but i dont like owning 2 stash tabs of nice art uniques which arent usable about level 50!!
Last edited by OrwinMaldoran on Aug 28, 2013, 5:08:54 PM
"
indczn wrote:
Please make the reward uniques art function the same as cash shop purchases. The uniques are unusable on hardcore as once they are lost they get relegated to softcore and sit wasted unseen in a never used stash. So, they sit unused in either hardcore or softcore stash. They really should be template art that can applied to a unique item of that type, after all, what good is a trophy that can't even be displayed.

Good idea.

"
i gotta say i dont understand why endless ledge isnt signature...and its fun? why?

Because the signature race results are supposed to be skill-based, and endless ledge looks to be even more random than descent.
IGN: KoTao
holy shit that helmet looks cool
"
Verac10us wrote:
i'm still sort of amateur and am confused between the race seasons and the ladder reset seasons. do they run concurrently? or do they have their own schedules? when does the new anarchy/onslaught ladder season begin and everything old move over to stndard? thanks for the clarification.

They're independent. Anarchy and Onslaught are 4 month leagues; I don't think GGG has said anything about if new Anarchy and Onslaught leagues will start when these two end or if they'll do something different for the new 4 month leagues; but I suspect the latter is more likely. Both will run until October 7th.

The race seasons are much shorter; the current one is ~6 weeks long. I think season 3 was similar but am not certain.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Other than the fact that they're coming in triplets; does "burst" have any gameplay modifiers?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Cool art, 'meh' rewards. Guess I'll try for the Searing Touch.
vaal or no balls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info