0.11.4c Patch/Race Season Four Announced!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 28, 2013, 12:16:16 AM
Turbo as a signature? All my hate...
So many 12 minute races... you'll be getting lots of hate from other racers for that but I like it, lol...
The rewards are a step down in item quality (Hrimnor's Resolve at 600? wat?), but the art is cool.
Cool
Last edited by Hogaric on Aug 28, 2013, 12:18:41 AM
The heatshiver art is awesome.

Too bad it's heatshiver.
All of the alternate art is amazing :o
Not a lot of races for east coast people who work a regular 8-5 job. but nice none the less.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
All of the art is sweet, although I don't really want any of these other than Atziri's and Carcass Jack.
IGN: Frostveil
First of all the art is AMAZING! I know this guy is new and all, but after the optimizations to the game, and this stellar alt-art direction, this guy deserves a raise already!

Secondly I absolutely love the idea to do 3 back-to-back 12 minute races like that. These are some of my favorite races, and I always just wanted to do more of them. Having 3 in a row over 1 hours time was a brilliant idea, couldn't be happier. One thing I wonder though is that it's called "Burst" instead of Turbo, is this simply to indicate that it's a very short race, or is this some sort of hyper turbo?

One thing that I feel really needs to be addressed though is the 600 point reward. I feel all the other rewards are great, and within precedent, but putting what everyone believes to be a "junk" unique in the 600 point slot just seems silly at best. I know a lot of time was likely put into this items alternate art style, but it should really be replaced with any number of 1-3EX value items.

Lastly, I'm a little disappointed at the fact that this race season wasn't increased in number of races from the last season. If we keep it at this ~160 races rate, your just going to only have the same top 10/30 players getting the 2 last tier rewards as Season 4. I feel that adding another 20 races or so to the docket would help quite a bit, especially if they helped expand the times that these races are going on during for off-hour players. It does look to me though that there are a lot more times covered here, so that everyone should be able to get at least 1-2 races a day if they want to, seems nice.

Overall great job as usual! Keep up the good work.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Last edited by Dellusions on Aug 28, 2013, 12:47:30 AM
seriously rewards are all craps
but art is amazing lol
What a bunch of awful race rewards. Don't get me wrong, the art is awesome, but the actual items are nothing to strive for.
IGN - Wolens
or if on other account, IGN - Vissej

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info