Diablo 3 already started killing PoE

HEADLINE: D3 Fanboys still in denial!!

Exhibit A:
"
exorzist wrote:
not impressed at all. just a bunch of posts saying they like poe. but also enough posts saying that poe is crap .. again .. nice try ...

Spoiler
:P

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Why are any of you still responding to him? Blizzard could come out on national news and claim PoE is better and they give up. And he would still argue that PoE is dying. Why? Because he's feeding off of your replies. Let it go and ignore him. Sooner or later he will find another forum to cry for attention on.
its not a question that poe "IS" in fact dying ... i mean look at the activity and twitch viewers 6 months ago, and look at it now ... its dying

if you really deny it then you are just ignoring it because you dont want your game to die .. but it is ...
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
Boring, boringer, boringiest.

"
exorzist wrote:
its not a question that poe "IS" in fact dying ... i mean look at the activity and twitch viewers 6 months ago, and look at it now ... its dying

if you really deny it then you are just ignoring it because you dont want your game to die .. but it is ...

Whats a Twitch?

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
exorzist wrote:

Whats a Twitch?

something the kids do and use as a popularity contest it seems.
Anybody got a good recipe for an oats honey snack bar? I tried making a batch to see how it would come out using bananas and almond butter. Not good.

Good new though. Lost 6 pounds since starting my diabetes enforced diet.
First Xfire and now twitch.

Just now i looked at twitch and FFXIV had more viewers than World of Warcraft.

FFXIV must be the WoW killer MMO everyone has been waiting for.
I miss key lime pie.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I miss key lime pie.

Spoiler

?
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Sep 6, 2013, 4:31:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type