well now.

"
Islidox wrote:
"
Ghillieman wrote:
any word on how much longer closed beta will last? if its measured in years.....then i might buy a closed beta key.....but if they plan on releasing soon then i will wait. i think its funny there is never any news on a release date. they could string beta along for another 2 or three years.....so yea.

Supposedly later this year. It's not been confirmed, but that's what everyone is expecting.

It is confirmed, there's just no specific date, in the same way that 0.9.13 is confirmed to arrive in the next few weeks, but there's no specific date.
my guess would be around November/December possibly January
S L O W E R
"
Ghillieman wrote:
Its Monday morning, and the public stress test weekend is over.whew. more like a Dev team stress test. so many questions, so many answers, so much trolling and lots of bans handed out.

Really? I mean, we had one incident in Default Normal chat I can recall, but overall, I very much enjoy the chat during the open weekends. SO many new people seeing the game through eyes that we locals cannot; we are burdened with the knowledge of what has been changed, what hasn't. I genuinely can't imagine what it feels like to see Path of Exile as it is now for the first time, which is why testimonials and feedback such as yours is so valuable. :)

It was also a very smooth test server-wise. I'm fairly sure the devs were much more stressed last time.

Anyway, have a key, and here's to hoping you might show further support to GGG in the future instead of spending so much money on titles that we are all learning, in our own pace, might not be made with the gamers' best interests in mind.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
wow thanks so much char. you are very kind. i will be playing this game a lot more thanks to your generosity. i look forward to meeting you in game and playing together, that would be fun since i am still a complete newb and am fumbling around the skill tree...

its players and supporters like this that i enjoy the game, and the developing community. i am grateful for GGG and their wonderful product.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info