well now.

Its Monday morning, and the public stress test weekend is over.whew. more like a Dev team stress test. so many questions, so many answers, so much trolling and lots of bans handed out.

let me start of by saying, i have been playing video games since they were created. i was born in 1970. was through the coin OP eras all the way up to the present. kids today whine and cry about paying 60 bucks for a game.... back in the coin op days i am sure i dumped over 200 bucks in quarters on Mrs. PACMAN and i didn't even get to take that game home with me. bunch of spoiled brats if you ask me.

well i have been through every single one of blizzards products, and to tell the truth those guys should be ashamed. they had unlimited budget fed by raving noobs and leets from 11,000,000 subs to WoW....each paying 15 bucks a month. that is alot of revenue. the Dev team headed up by J. Wilson took over 15 YEARS! FIFTEEEN YEARS, to come up with what they call Diablo 3. and its a damned shame. its as if they wasted all that cash on hookers and blow, then sprinkled glitter on a turd in thier drunken stupor and said..." we shall call it a game, and it shall be known as D3"....well they fail. Horribly.

if they even took half the money they paid that loser J. Wilson and gave it to you guys....you would have presented them with POE, and you would have WON. in less then 5 years and a few closed/open betas, you have managed to produce a game that is exactly what i am looking for in a game, that blizzard and no other game company could provide.

since i have spent over 200 bucks on various new release titles, i am no too broke to afford to get into the closed beta. so i will look forward to your release, and curse myself for falling for the trap and buying and drinking the kool aide.

i would like to thank you and your dev team for allowing me to test for the weekend. i have had a blast......got into alot of the content you had provided for the testers.

I CANNOT WAIT for release. i am jonesing right now hard, and i want to play. cant weekends be like 4 days long?

had a great time. looking forward to release date.

see ya then.

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
Last edited by Ghillieman on Sep 17, 2012, 11:11:05 AM
mate, 10 bucks.
wow first poster in a thank you thread and its a troll. apparently trolls do not have reading comprehension these days, and their posts are completely unrelated, and so disconnected from reality. oh well. i tried.

trolls this thread is not for you, this is a thank you thread. have a great day.
Last edited by Ghillieman on Sep 17, 2012, 11:21:25 AM
You should probably list that you will continue to support GGG and PoE, under you sentence about being poor...would make you look less bad?
Sweeping Maid
I paid over $150 in support of this game, and you don't see me egging other to "pay" for a closed beta when OB will happen soon.

Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed the game Ghillieman, and hope to see you in OB.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
Last edited by Islidox on Sep 17, 2012, 11:55:38 AM
any word on how much longer closed beta will last? if its measured in years.....then i might buy a closed beta key.....but if they plan on releasing soon then i will wait. i think its funny there is never any news on a release date. they could string beta along for another 2 or three years.....so yea.
Last edited by Ghillieman on Sep 18, 2012, 11:31:04 AM
"
Ghillieman wrote:
any word on how much longer closed beta will last? if its measured in years.....then i might buy a closed beta key.....but if they plan on releasing soon then i will wait. i think its funny there is never any news on a release date. they could string beta along for another 2 or three years.....so yea.

Supposedly later this year. It's not been confirmed, but that's what everyone is expecting.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
asdf
Last edited by xXScarecrowXx on Sep 18, 2012, 12:39:49 PM
i am expecting open beta in mid to late october/september :)
Thank you for sharing the obvious Blizzards and your enjoyment toward the game.

I think you can continue to look for beta key if you want to play. But as you said, if you have money to pay those rich evils, why not support some real game development.

Meanwhile, I am more interested to know your experience than your thought about money issue. Perhaps there are things people can agree on to make the game better.

As for the release date, I wish it will be next year summer. The game is not ready, imo. The only motivation for me to play this game is playing in co-op with a rushing style. But the looting system killed that aspect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info