[OUTDATED]Voltaxic Rift LA Witch

This whole thread seems to me like nothing but a big argument. People point out flaws in your build and you get overly defensive and begin every paragraph with "oh and".
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Last edited by DavosTheOnionKnight on Sep 5, 2013, 10:12:16 PM
"
This whole thread seems to me like nothing but a big argument. People point out flaws in your build and you get overly defensive and begin every paragraph with "oh and".

I've tried quite a few things with this build and tree, so a lot of the things suggested are inneffective. One thing i did underestimate was PCoC because i was using a worse setup in the tree regarding other things, and the pathing didn't work. When i fixed up other things, PCoC started to come through fairly well.
IT would be great if you could post the gear you currently have on with this build!
One more Question. how to you deal with lack of streangh on gear cause most of it is ES?
Lack of strength is dealt with through pretty much just the amulet that you use, and if necessary a +30 in the tree.

Currently, i'm not in this build as it's damn near impossible to get a voltaxic rift on harcore. At the moment im using a lioneye CI build with standard ES gear.

This build doesn't really do anything special from a standard CI crit LA until you get voltaxic, then you bring in The Blood Dance and spec to zealot's oath.
I guess with shavrone and 500 ES helm you will have less than 5k ES, looks like no go, or am I wrong?

CI version with 8k ES looks ok.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Last edited by qquno on Sep 22, 2013, 1:08:10 PM
rip
always got my nike socks on just incase any of you fucks needa get DUNKED on.

when I use to ball hard : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBOGxTYvFlGJsHQIUHPLs5w

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info