Hegemonica's Level 99 CI Wander Witch Gear. UPDATED BATMAN BUILD 1.1 ready!

"
rangda wrote:
"
illuminazn87 wrote:
Is that because it needs alot of funding to get functional/decent?

Gearing cost is non-trivial and early in a 4 mo some of the gear (especially wand) just won't be available.

Here's what I've spent on my dom wander:

1ex wand
1ex carnage heart
1ex rings
2ex 5L chest
1ex rainbowstride
1ex and change high es angelic sheld

That's 7ex and my gear is junk compared to hege.

What he said.

Let's not forget an Auxium. Undeniably a BiS item that every CI Wander will want sometime in their life.

My gear cost me about 6-7ex and it's dumpster shit compared to a lot of the top Wanders' gears out there.

In my opinion, starting a wander and having a blast can be done cheaply and effectively. But becoming a monster like the OP takes a ton of cash.

So, if you're like me, and your wander is your "shits and giggles / mess around" class then go ahead, spend under 10 exalts on gear and have a fun ol' time.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Cheers for the replies guys!

My alt wander on Domination is gunna be my test toon for next league.
My main toon is a CI crit shadow. So i can pass over some gear like auxium to toy with.

Was just worried it's one of those builds that sucks til you fill out alot of points and get lots of gear. Glad it's been cleared up.

After the initial Freezing pulse build suggested by Hege. Where did you guys put points into?
IGN: Greydo
Excuse me if this has been posted already, havent made it through the whole 16 pages..

Is the crown of eyes a huge boost for this?
"
Caessa wrote:

But becoming a monster like the OP takes a ton of cash.

IMO rolling a wander anywhere near hege's is impossible in a 4 MO league. Unless you win the lottery and find the wand yourself. Take a look at the wands available for sale in dom right now and there is nothing that is going to get you into the same league as hege's wander.

This is one of my gripes about the build, I love playing it but it's really a rich man's build. The items needed (auxium, chill/freeze sucks w/o it, high DPS crit wand) are just too rare/expensive.

"
illuminazn87 wrote:
Was just worried it's one of those builds that sucks til you fill out alot of points and get lots of gear. Glad it's been cleared up.

Ummmm..it is one of those build that sucks until you fill it out. :) My wander didn't start to work until the early 70's and didn't really hit it's stride until the late 70's (part of that was because of gear).

My wander is scion /w VP but IMO here's a ballpark of what you need to shoot for:

* Enough mana & aura nodes so you can run hatred + defensive aura(s) of choice (for my scion this was about 1200 mana and two 5% nodes for hatred + disc).
* 4000-4500 ES; this is enough where you won't instantly die if you take some hits (with a few exceptions, blue devourer packs in mid level maps still make me wet my knickers).
* ~1200 siphon DPS (assuming 8% crit wand). At that point you'll start chewing through whites and most non act 3x blues solo.
* Bullying. Dear god this is a lifesaver. Don't leave home without it. I've pushed rares across the screen with it.

I do have a question for hege (or any of the other wanders out there). My wander hit 82 last night and I had some points to spend (5) so I grabbed most of the Wandslinger's Prowess cluster (all except the 24% node, ran out of points). But I'm starting to think that this was a bad decision and I should have grabbed the Throatseeker cluster instead (I already have Elder Power and Bullying). Anyone have any comments on Wandslinger's Prowess vs Throatseeker? (As I recall adding those nodes added about 300 DPS in the eternal lab.) My crit chance is ~43% with 6 power charges (so need a better crit wand but there just aren't any in dom).
Joined the ladder one week after the start of Domination league
I have a few pieces farmed up you use as well and a decent wand.

I'm so trying this build xD
Been messing with my Elemental Life Based Support/MF Wander and looking at the skill tree especially compared to Hegemoney's Batman build leaves me wondering how exactly I will be able to even run it viably endgame.

I'm on Nemesis, and my DPS/Survivability is abysmal.
Just hit 65 and while it seems fine in groups, I have a feeling I'm going to run into some serious issues very soon.
Should I continue to work on the build and just play that culler/mf/support role and be happy or is this something that needs to be changed immediately?
No matter what this will be completely lacking in defenses for high level maps...

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEDlgSzCGcMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFkAXLxg8GYUZiho4Go8c3B0UHaoelCSqKPopTy0fL28yiTWSNuk64TsoP3NBh0WdRnFMs03jUDBVxlXWV-Jb9GBDYqxjQ2TnZp5nvW0Zbj1vnnC7d-V4znqqf8aApIIegpuCx4MJhX2I8Y9GkFWTJ5M6muCboZu1naqiAKKjplenCKeErD-sWbB3tAy3PriTvSfB88M6xp7KSs9l0NDTG9ad2RPa3dsC2wvcV-GI42rjhOdj6-7sOO5v8B_yRfba-ej60vsJ_gr-Sf6P

Any thoughts, feedback, or advice?
Thanks in advance!
Nice guide. Inspired me to try on Nemesis.
Hello!
Just wanted to test out a new Build, i decided going for this one. Now i got some Items on it but im wondering that my DPS is pretty low, maybe someone can help me out what im doing wrong on items / skilltree.

Thats my Skilltree on LVL 80

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0EBwdjDkgRLxFQEZYRvxSwFVAV1xZAFr8Z1x0UHwInqSlPKVQsvy0fNMs2xTrYO-E_c0cGSoxMs03YUDBWY1crV4dcil8qX2pjQ2ZPZp5tGXBScLtxTXRVeM58u3zOfll_xoCugUmFfYauh56Ia4t6jAuMdo9GmZqdo6IEoqOnCKcrpzSyOLTFtve5fLvWwFHBxcHzwuzDbdD70xvXhtgk2t3bAtte4vfjhOaB62Pr5OwY7DjssPLh8-r60vrv_Ks=

These are my current Items:

Thanks! :)
haven't been here in a while will check through some of the questions. will post here soon
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Glorious build, absolutely loving it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info