Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.2.x] AlfaPOWA's Dualstriker - Update under construction. TBA

Gear Updated Again sitting on 42k dps now :) Capped Res 3x Aura happpppy days.

all need now is to swap fire ring for deaths rush and im finished
"
Miltank wrote:
Gear Updated Again sitting on 42k dps now :) Capped Res 3x Aura happpppy days.

all need now is to swap fire ring for deaths rush and im finished

you are fooling yourself with dps numbers.. melee on full life will only work on first strike(maybe) and like 1 hit every 3 sec, all other times your health will bounce up and down from damage taken/leech.
What's the dps without melee on full life gem? that's your real dps :P
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
i have 2 questions.

You recommend getting quality gems. Why would i get quality dualstrike, when the bonus only gives me crit stats? you said it was build not to crit.

Also quality enfeeble gives mobs lower accuracy. this build uses unwavering stance, which means mobs cant miss you. How would the quality bonus help you?

just wondering
"
denzel1990 wrote:
i have 2 questions.

You recommend getting quality gems. Why would i get quality dualstrike, when the bonus only gives me crit stats? you said it was build not to crit.

Also quality enfeeble gives mobs lower accuracy. this build uses unwavering stance, which means mobs cant miss you. How would the quality bonus help you?

just wondering

Quality dual strike is not needed at all, true.
It will add almost nothing for the build.

The Q enfeeble miss addition didn't even enter my head. I had completly forgotten the fact that the enemies couldn't miss me, sry for that. Thou i just happened to have en Q enfeeble at hand when making this build.

If you converted this build to evade+enfeeble+bringer of rain you would almost never get hit, that would probably work really nice :D

Edit: build updated!
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Nov 27, 2013, 3:25:31 AM
Hi,

Thank you for the guide.

Is the trick still works with the Covenant?

I'm watching videos, impossible for me to pass auras without losing too much life.

thank's
"
vick666 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the guide.

Is the trick still works with the Covenant?

I'm watching videos, impossible for me to pass auras without losing too much life.

thank's

It does not, and the trick isn't utilised in this build anyway.(Well, the trick works, but you have to redo it every time you zone)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
so i have a bringer of rain, should i use that instead of a 5l and abyssal?
"
FrostDuck wrote:

yes indeed, having a BoR is like having a 7L + the stats are really nice
IGN- Wadski
"
yasutora317 wrote:
"
FrostDuck wrote:

yes indeed, having a BoR is like having a 7L + the stats are really nice

This is NOT the case.
IF you plan on using Bringer of rain you need to either use bloodmagic to be able to handle the intensive cost because you now have faster attacks in chain, and you loose the possibility to customize you chain a little. The 7th link ppl talk about is the Blind effect. well... YOU CAN'T EVADE! hence that function is useless for this build!

With that said, bringer of rain have one advantage, you will take less damage since you don't get the negative effect from abyssus anymore. For late game geared ppl thou, the extra damage taken it laughable.
You will leech insanely =)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
Hey, good build here. I am interested in running it.

Do you see any disadvantage to going Ranger with the exact same passive layout? I only ask as I am looking to level a ranger for the achievement.

What do you think the cons are while leveling towards full skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info