Molten shell + Bear trap chaos Marauder

"
Renahud wrote:
You're right, but the fact is I don't know if I want to spend that much in respect for that character knowing that in a few levels I'll be stuck because i't not possible to sustain maps solo :). That's why I tried a "cheaper" solution, but I'll still consider it, as I don't know how much a regret actually costs, and have no plans yet for the next reroll.

edit: also, the 20% fire damage was a little bit counterd by the 60 strength that give me 12% spell dammage.. but yeah it's not worth it

If you're not really planning to invest into the character, I wouldn't respec, but my alternative would make it a lot more efficient. 1 regret should be around the price of 1 chaos.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
"
Freeslana wrote:

If you're not really planning to invest into the character, I wouldn't respec, but my alternative would make it a lot more efficient. 1 regret should be around the price of 1 chaos.

Well if it's that much for a regret, the question's closed, I 'm not gonna spend more than 1 exalt that I don't have only on respec... would be cheaper to just start from scratch hehe.
Last edited by Renahud on Aug 23, 2013, 10:43:01 AM
"
Renahud wrote:
"
Freeslana wrote:

Well if it's that much for a regret, the question's closed, I 'm not gonna spend more than 1 exalt that I don't have only on respec... would be cheaper to just start from scratch hehe.

Exalts are still around 50 chaos on anarchy, but fine.
Old april 2012 account got stolen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info