Reave

Hey, recently i was watching a streamer and he was making a reave build, as the stream went on we discussed about how outdated the skill is and we came up with a really cool revamp:
As of today the skill works like a big one aoe hit that rises in range when used repeatedly. pretty simple, but while more skills are added to the game, its became HORRID to use due to alot of things (mostly becuase its melee/aoe), the skill has a great potential it just needs some love, so i propose a revamp for it to make it as good as the new gems being released nowdays.

Bellow i post some of my ideas:

Base damage:
Old: 150% at level 1, up to 225% at level 20 (has radius increase)
Spoiler

New: 175% at level 1, up to 240% at level 20 (no more radius increase, no more inc aoe per stage, no more stages)
New: adds 8 to 16 physical damage per charge at level 1, up to 216 to 456 at level 20

Skill mechanic:

Old: Attacks a small area in front of you. Each Reave that hits an enemy grants stages, which you will begin to lose after a short period without hitting anything. Only works with Daggers, Claws, and One-Handed Swords.

Spoiler
New: Send forth a wave in a small area in front of you. Each wave that hits the enemy grants reave charges, after reaching 7 charges it lauches that many waves at once with a 50% reduced damage. You will begin to lose charges after a short period without hitting anything. Only works with Daggers, Claws and One-handed Swords.

Tags:
Old: attack, AOE, Melee
Spoiler
New: attack, AOE, Melee, Physical
Reave feels really slow, clunky and weak on picking up at level 12, could use animation update as well as more mtx ^^ thanks you for your attention.

Miss you "Southpaw" reave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info