ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Hi this build looks really nice. Do you think its good for a first char in the new league? And do you think with new tree it is HC viable?
And thank you for updating this.
Look forward to Updated guide.

Regards Asrael
Could you guys link the updated build? I can't seem to be able to open the spoiler tag on page 89...
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Aug 21, 2014, 5:52:08 PM
"
Hi this build looks really nice. Do you think its good for a first char in the new league? And do you think with new tree it is HC viable?
And thank you for updating this.
Look forward to Updated guide.

Regards Asrael

Hi! Yes build is good for new league. Please look at the recommended items - some are very easy to obtain, and others are rarer. Please also keep in mind that you need Strength and Int on some items to fulfill the stat requirements for LS and Enfeeble/Rathpith respectively.

I apologize I have not done a leveling guide yet, I will make one soon!
Lightning Strike Overview Video for 1.2! http://youtu.be/sdRU7b-2ztU

This is an overview video showing full build, gems, tree, etc. with step-by-step guide of the build and how I play as I progress through an Atziri map. Please enjoy!

It helps capture pretty much everything with this build: attack defense, spell defense, reflect, life regeneration with the new flask, etc.

We have retained all our previous defenses, but the damage of this build is now overshadowing the defense because the damage is getting extremely high. So this is the first video you probably see where the defensive part of this build does not really get to shine xD.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 22, 2014, 3:05:56 AM
Plan to update guide with tree, gear, and new notes later today. Will also add a hardcore version of the build, and some interesting variants of the build.
Are you sure about the kill all instead of going for oak in normal \ cruel ?
"
foojin wrote:
Are you sure about the kill all instead of going for oak in normal \ cruel ?

hi! I think kil all is better because you can get passive points to help get strength nodes etc. But of course feel to get what you want! Get life from Oak, the phys damage, then Alira power charge can also work well!
hi one lil question. I got a Scion lvl 93 and i hate to rerrol and i want to make this build as scion do you think it can work without trouble? thanks!
ToxicDreams..........
Question:

Would there happen to ever be a Scion tree you could put together of this build? I was just curious to see if Scion path would work with this build. And just to see if there woudl be any advantages of Scion over Ranger.

What do you recommend leveling with btw? ST has been nerfed and it just feels really clunky to level with now, so if you have any recommendations, that'd be lovely.

I'm looking to take this build to end game in Beyond, but I'm trying to just be prepared before I start.

Thanks again for this build. Took it to Lvl 79 on Invasion, so looking to do so again on Beyond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info