ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Does this build suit for the first character on new league? And what's about mana without EB?
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog wrote:
Does this build suit for the first character on new league? And what's about mana without EB?

Yes will be fine for new leagues. May need to farm for Bringer of Rain, but you can do build without Bringer ofc. Mana without EB should be fine as well, we get more mana on the new tree.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 17, 2014, 6:56:31 PM
Do you have a Skill Tree speculation/path for the upcoming 1.2? I'd love to see what would be most optimal for this next League
Nice guide thank you.

I could browse back but would a bino dagger work also?
"
MarcAurelius wrote:
Do you have a Skill Tree speculation/path for the upcoming 1.2? I'd love to see what would be most optimal for this next League

Yes, I laid out the tree on the previous page and the differences I expect from this new vs. old tree. Also below:

"
Nice guide thank you.

I could browse back but would a bino dagger work also?

Thank you. Yup Bino's works well. It helps a lot with the degen vs. Atziri trio.

Lightning Strike Gem Changes

Credits to azamantes for posting this updated LS gem in my other thread.

"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
azamantes wrote:
hi again and thanks for the reply.

i just wanted to say that i managed to find how the new lightning strike gem looks like.

it seems that the mana cost is lower (9 at level 1), and the damage was buffed a little 130 from 120.

This is awesome, thank you for sharing.

~18% mana cost reduction at level 1, and projectiles now EACH deal 91% (1.3 x 0.7) of base damage instead of 84%. Single target is now stronger as well.

Would be interesting to see how the mana cost, and X% increased physical damage scales as the gem is leveled.
Could you update stats screenshots when 1.2 will release? Of course for your leveled char.
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Aug 19, 2014, 8:33:50 AM
"
Orlog wrote:
Could you update stats screenshots when 1.2 will release? Of course for your levelev char.

Yup
Nerfs to build defence:

- Blind now reduces enemy hit chance by 50% not 75%
- Enfeeble - power has been reduced, duration has been reduced.

Best way for me to test this and see the difference would be against the Atziri trio and on Courtyard to try and tank those guys and see how it performs vs. before. These are the 2 scenarios in high-end maps where I rely on Blind the most.

Although in the grand scheme of things I don't think it would be a big deal and the build will still be very strong.

Buffs to build offence:

- LS base now damage at 130% vs. 120%
- Shock - now only need 1 stack for 50% increased damage. This allows you to have higher damage, on average, against enemies that were hard to shock.

I am also running my Curse on Hit with Elemental Weakness plus Conductivity - for boss shocks xD.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 19, 2014, 8:42:14 AM
SPorkTots
Last edited by B_L_3_E_D on Aug 19, 2014, 11:55:35 AM
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:

Hi! Thanks for posting. Your trees look good! I think you may have too much life xD. The way I calculated it we can go down to 120% inc. life only and still have the same total HP as before. See below for my calculations, maybe I am off somewhere but I don't think so. I guess we will soon see with the patch!

With your new life tree at 170% you will get ~5K HP! However we definitely need strength for LS and I think you have 10 less strength on your life tree than I do: 74 VS 84. LS requires 151 Strength at level 20 so we have gap of about 70-80 Strength to fill.

Your DPS tree is also good, you have more strength and more life vs. less DPS. I know you have spent fewer points than I have, but Dodge is really good to pick.

I am debating whether to get Depth Perception for accuracy or to try and get Flaying like you did.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 19, 2014, 11:03:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info