ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Ceryneian wrote:
I am taking a break from PoE as I feel like I have hit a stopping point with the game and there is very little left that really excites me. Don't know when or if I'll ever be back, but hopefully people find this guide somewhat useful!

Thank you everyone who is trying the build and is enjoying it! Thanks for all the comments and feedback (positive and negative) it has helped me improve the character and the build, and it was quite a journey evolving this character into the Lightning Strike warrior.

-Cery

Many thanks for your great effort. This build is really awesome and i have very good time to play with this build.

Thanks Cery.

PS: I am taking a break as well...cos' playing DDD new content.. :X
"
ranger666 wrote:
thank you very much sharing your build i have a 91 ranger with full respec left and all items i need for that build and it works fine

wondering if it works also fine with an aegis aurora
any1 tryed that ?

It would be pretty bad. Mainly cause you don't have any armor for aegis to work with on this build. Also losing the spell block would kinda suck but that's meh.
IGN: EpiphoneWinterBird
okay ty for info
plop
Is the weaker bringer of rain still better than a 6l? a 20/20 faster attacks is significantly stronger than a 12 level one.
"
pipser wrote:
Is the weaker bringer of rain still better than a 6l? a 20/20 faster attacks is significantly stronger than a 12 level one.

its on par with the 6L. the benefit is not needing to buy or try to 6L which BoR is much less expensive than. but its potato potahto now instead of BoR having been glaring better in every way
"
pipser wrote:

well, its your decision but you have to consider some drawbakcs and other things, i have nearly tried all combos-bosses with this build;

BOR + lazhwar + ratpith
a) simply you will get insane free block from bor, and some free endurance charges will be up most of the time, and the block chance bor gives will easily save 6-8pts in tree for more hp dmg or other things like crit multi- reaching ondar and such. life is still good, 3-4ex on ambush atm which will save tons of exalt instead of purchasing 6l armor.. and man, blind! you will feel the difference of it for sure; for being eva/dodge/block based char its really epic defensive option which many players will never underline.. but its epic, have to say that. was using rats nest and switched to bor, easy times in player 6 courtyard, solo double shrine piety in player 6 party with -max res , %97more lightning dmg mode when all party skipps..
ps: my dagger has 260pdps and 8.20ish crit 1.4aspeed not even good one.

b) lazhwar; 1chaos, %50 spell block: benefit, high int: 1big node for tree easy time to wear ratpith(159int) flat mana: benefit, you will need that for sure since you will leech half of your tooltip dps from LS.. i cant imagine my char without under %50-60spell block these days.. its core defensive part your char.. its your choice to replace it with insane crit multi other mods amulet.

c) ratpith: all around good shield, nothing more to say..ok lacks eva or some resist but DAT %50-60spell block is amazing.. dont want to repeat myself; just take a look at lazhwar section. %10 max life ty..

i have solid 6L eva on ambush.. and also bor rats nest and such good items to combine but where BoR and spell block shine is, eva+dodge+block+spell dodge+spell block with +4k hp kinda make you immortal with decent dagger.. you will be fort knox and will still dps a lot more than most of the other party members.
and you will never ever have to skip any boss in any bad map roll, depends on how brave you are :)

ps: i also highly recommend rolling 1granite flask with +%95armor(better with surgeon), when you hit your granite it will still give you +%20 dmg reduction which is nice considering you already have all other primary defensive options in game.. + 3 to 5end charges is easy in these days..1 from belt, 1from oak, 3from normal charge(optional). also it will help you to deal with physical reflect if you didnt pick ondars like me.

as being fan of dagger user, honestly this is cheap and best build you can build up around:)

@Ceryneianill try to upload my gear and skill tree soon like i said i just saw thread and took a look into it and really it helped me to optimize char better since we already had similar design for our chars, ty for reply and this very detailed good char design again.
Could anyone help out with the build? It's practically the same as OP's, with double strike. I only reach about 9k dps at level 82, with hatred on.

Passive tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAtAEfgSxBS0G6QguCSEOSBEvFfAa2xutG8ghAyP2JpUnYTIBOJY6WD3iPs9AoEMxR35I7kp9TGBOKlFHU99VS1b6WNtaSFuvXhNgS2HiZU1l8WegbXtuaXSudO14rnlIeu99dYTZhO-HGYd2h9uIa419jb-ZK5mamyabg5uNnrmmf6c0qn-quKvFrK-v67Gzshm1SLZBtve3F7fTu3y9gb3mvqfDhs96037Xy9o921XdDd7244TndOeR6NbrFOtj7UHuDu_w-WP8xf66

Thanks for any and all pointers
@Shao u need BOR first of all
a dagger or soul taker
atziri step
if u have capped out resist on rings and belt
maligaro gloves

@OP
Cery i dont know when will u come back to update the build but this build is fucking insane for the budget especially the LS ones, 14k dps and wrecking a lot of 78 map solo and on 3 man party
the downside i can think off is this build cant do enfeeble maps so well and blood magic too.
really nice build
Last edited by Hectrix on Apr 21, 2014, 1:40:00 PM
"
Hectrix wrote:
@Shao u need BOR first of all
a dagger or soul taker
atziri step
if u have capped out resist on rings and belt
maligaro gloves

Alright, thanks for the advice.
The down side of this build is that you can be 1 shoted if a melee enemy hit you other than that its a great build for awhile, once you keep getting 1 shotted ull come back to armour ::)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info