ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
mystrealm wrote:
a noob question here, how are we going to sustain our mana with 0.4% mana leech from mind drinker?

If Mind Drinker is too low for 2.0 you may need to carry a mana flask. Get a slow mana flask that gives slow mana regen so you can spam your skill. Get recharge on crit prefix.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Psykrom wrote:
not sure if I am blind, tried to search it too - what about the bandit choices for this build?

Thanks!

Hi bro, original bandits I use are Kill All, Help Oak (Phys damage), Kill All.

For 2.0, I would recommend getting Frenzy charge by helping Kraityn in Merciless (Kill All, Help Oak, Help Kraityn).

thanks for the reply. Keep up the nice guides and enjoy the game :)
You guys can also try 6l Atziri Splendour high EV for the projectile version. It will also help a lot with mana.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
mystrealm wrote:
a noob question here, how are we going to sustain our mana with 0.4% mana leech from mind drinker?

If Mind Drinker is too low for 2.0 you may need to carry a mana flask. Get a slow mana flask that gives slow mana regen so you can spam your skill. Get recharge on crit prefix.

Also, you could grab the new Spirit Void cluster that's next to Herbalism. Three points give you:

.8% of physical attack damage leeched as mana
25% increased mana leeched per second
+2 mana on hit
+8% of maximum mana per second to maximum mana leech rate

While that last one is written so vaguely I have no idea what it actually does, the other three are definitely strong enough bonuses even without it.
"
Also, you could grab the new Spirit Void cluster that's next to Herbalism. Three points give you:

.8% of physical attack damage leeched as mana
25% increased mana leeched per second
+2 mana on hit
+8% of maximum mana per second to maximum mana leech rate

While that last one is written so vaguely I have no idea what it actually does, the other three are definitely strong enough bonuses even without it.

This is very good suggestion. The last mod increases the cap on your mana leech rate. I think in 1.3 the max mana leech rate is capped at 20% of your total mana per second. Usually this happens when you get high enough damage such that you can leech more mana, so there is a cap on how fast you can leech.

The last mod increases this cap by adding an extra 8% of your max mana to the max mana leech rate which I think is 20%, so your max leech rate will be 28% of your max mana per sec.

This is different from the 2nd mod which increases your actual mana leech per sec.

Ofc if you use Acuities then this will not matter because the leech will be instant.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jul 9, 2015, 5:02:42 AM
Do you think i can survive 2.0 with the 1.3 build? I still want to remain a melee build with BofR. Would i just need to change my bandits and skill tree?

Cheers
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Do you think i can survive 2.0 with the 1.3 build? I still want to remain a melee build with BofR. Would i just need to change my bandits and skill tree?

Cheers

Yes you can survive with melee version in 2.0 but it will be hard bro. Projectile version is easier and will take your further than melee version.

I know, it sucks. I was a die-hard melee guy, but we need to adapt.

I encourage you to try the projectile version - it is very strong and better than the melee version even without blind. I like it now much more than the melee version.

With lockstep mode it will be very smooth to play.

When changing between the 2 versions it is more gear, gem, and gameplay changes. Tree only changes a few nodes and bandits are the same.

Hey man i actually had a buddy of mine play this build in 1.3 and loved it! But i am here to ask you some questions about defense

I am actually going Crit Reave myself. Not sure if im going to do it with 1h/shield Dagger or go Duel Wield Rapiers with their buffs.

But i am having a real hard time with defenses. Was thinking of just going straight Eva with Acro/PA. But then i might be getting one shot when i do get it. Do you think VP is a good way to go with the leech changes?

I made a tree that is a Block/Armour Mix for 2.0 and would like to get your input on it.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4FLQV9BbUILgkzDPcNjQ5IEZYVIBaqFr8ZjhuXG60i6iP2JP0mlSoLLOEtVS5TMHwyTjY9N9Q6rT3RPeJAoEMxRwZI7kp9TGBM_01GTZJOKlFHVUtW6FuvXfJh4mKsYuxnoGwIbIxtbG-EcFJwVnDVdO14rnrvfXV944TFhO-HdonTjDaNfY2_kBuaE5uNm7Wdqp-Co4qmf6mVrGasr6_rsbO0xbVIuT7Av8GCwuzDOtE202_TftfL2HbawdvU2-fdDeCV4izjn-dU6NbtP-1B7YPuDvGK8-r8xf66_xz_3g==

Hey man i can`t see Tree builds 1.3 please make new builds for me

you can add level for tree are guide for me up level please and BANDIT REWARDS

Thank you very much I think it very best guide
Last edited by aliez123 on Jul 10, 2015, 8:04:05 PM
"
XtraSalty wrote:
Hey man i actually had a buddy of mine play this build in 1.3 and loved it! But i am here to ask you some questions about defense

I am actually going Crit Reave myself. Not sure if im going to do it with 1h/shield Dagger or go Duel Wield Rapiers with their buffs.

But i am having a real hard time with defenses. Was thinking of just going straight Eva with Acro/PA. But then i might be getting one shot when i do get it. Do you think VP is a good way to go with the leech changes?

I made a tree that is a Block/Armour Mix for 2.0 and would like to get your input on it.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4FLQV9BbUILgkzDPcNjQ5IEZYVIBaqFr8ZjhuXG60i6iP2JP0mlSoLLOEtVS5TMHwyTjY9N9Q6rT3RPeJAoEMxRwZI7kp9TGBM_01GTZJOKlFHVUtW6FuvXfJh4mKsYuxnoGwIbIxtbG-EcFJwVnDVdO14rnrvfXV944TFhO-HdonTjDaNfY2_kBuaE5uNm7Wdqp-Co4qmf6mVrGasr6_rsbO0xbVIuT7Av8GCwuzDOtE202_TftfL2HbawdvU2-fdDeCV4izjn-dU6NbtP-1B7YPuDvGK8-r8xf66_xz_3g==

Hi, are you having problems with spells or attacks?

Yes Vaal Pact is a good option, however the leech was changed so that it works better against packs and less well against single bosses. But it is still a great pickup for the instant life leech.

I am not a big fan of getting block nodes on the tree as it uses a lot of points for little block, when you can get max blocks using just items.

However your tree looks good. To make further use of those shield nodes, what you can do is focus on getting a very high EV shield (2k+ evasion). So that you can get super high evasion. Maybe try and incorporate blind with BofR or smoke mine somehow.

This will give you high survivability vs. attacks.

If you are having problems with spells then there are a few things you can do: focus on high movement speed to avoid manually, get phase acro (this will obviously reduce your blocks), or focus on getting max spell block (BofR, Stone of Lazhwar, Rathpith + Rumi's flask).

Don't forget to use Enfeeble and Temp. Chains as well if you need on CWDT + COH setups. Unfortunately this will be less effective on bosses than before due to GGG's 2.0 changes.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do to improve survivability because this is how GGG wants the game to be.

I am not a big fan of playing melee with just Acro and Phase Acro because this is the exact same defense as a bow guy so it makes no sense to be playing at melee like this instead of range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info