ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Hey,

I wish i could link you my gear, maybe when my friend brings his laptop over i can show you.

So my new reckoning set-up is cool, since i don't need to use my 5L quill Bow. Speaking of the bow, What NEW set up will i need to use for my bow, since i am no longer getting power charges. Also, i am following the main guide like i said before, not the quad defense one. Can you Please Link your passive tree ( i can access this when i use my friends laptop).

My boots.

Armour:403
105% increased Armour
+37 to maximum Life
+20% to Fire Resistance
+41% to Cold Resistance
+36% to Lightning Resistance
15% increased Movement Speed

Should i get Evasion Boots?

Thanks,

Adam.
Ok i got to Atziri and i died by the flame blast. my fire resistances are 51 %... Should i not do her until im maxed out. Furthermore, Should i switch my globe to a saffels shield for + max resistances.

Thanks!
Well I am in the middle of trying the projectile version of LS and playing 100% at range. I am getting projectile nodes so this is how my character is specc'd at the moment. I have also changed my gear a bit.

This is what I have been using for a few days. As you can see I have unspecc'd from Ondar's Guile in preparation for 2.0.

You don't really need evasion boots. Just aim for boots with life and resistances like you have. Evasion would be nice to add though because we only get evasion from BofR and gloves and boots.

You should be avoiding the flame blasts MANUALLY. Not tanking them. Please see my Atziri videos for how I play.

If you avoid manually you can play with even 0% fire resistance.

If you mess up then maybe you have some chance to avoid damage with block or dodge -> then you need to use Vaal Grace and make sure you have MAX spell block up.

If you want to TANK -> then you should be maxed out fire resistance, and you need a lot of life.

This build is not for tanking so you will be better off building a high HP tank if you like to tank.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 18, 2015, 9:24:53 PM
Well.. i wanted to try this build. but 2.0 is coming and seems like GGG is nerfing all non expensive builds and combos like cwdt.ic.immortal call or immortal call mannually. or EB mom... any idea for do in 2.0?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
Well.. i wanted to try this build. but 2.0 is coming and seems like GGG is nerfing all non expensive builds and combos like cwdt.ic.immortal call or immortal call mannually. or EB mom... any idea for do in 2.0?

The main build is the same except you need to drop Ondar's Guile now. Otherwise everything the same. Yes you can no longer use Immortal Call as Ranger - it is not practical anymore. So quad-defense build will NOT be feasible. I made that version so I could farm Uber but it is broken (OP) as it has one of the highest defenses in the game so I expected it to be nerf.

The main build will not change - we can still use our blocks, blind etc.

Also note that monster damage has increased in 2.0. I think this benefits damage avoidance builds more than damage mitigation.

You can add things like Fortify and Ice Golem as well to the build.

Jewels I think main jewel that could work is a minion jewel so you can spec Acro->Phase Acro but ignore Acro penalty. So you will get free spell dodge added to the build which is a BIG buff as spells are the most dangerous for this build.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 22, 2015, 7:44:49 AM
trying to get images up
Last edited by Straightjacket123 on Jun 25, 2015, 9:41:54 AM
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Jun 25, 2015, 10:10:39 AM
By the way, im Straightjacket123, and the above items get me to 49k DPS, sitting in town. 89k with double auras. 123k potted. Haste and Atziri. Is there anyway i can increase my DPS.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgRlha_GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSepKgss4S1VMHwyATY9OJY6s0cGSO5KfU2SUUdVS1boVvVW-luvXfJh4mJaYqxl8WegbIxtbHBScFZ313iueOt9dX3jfyt_xoDhh3aMNo19jb-OipAblWaX0JoTmyabjZ2qn4Kmf6c0rGaxs7IZtMW1SLcXuT67fMCcwuzN6s960AnTftaK2HbbbtvU3Q3gleJe44Tjn-cK51To1un-7UHtg-968-r2_PzF_rr_3g==
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
By the way, im Straightjacket123, and the above items get me to 49k DPS, sitting in town. 89k with double auras. 123k potted. Haste and Atziri. Is there anyway i can increase my DPS.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DhwV9BbUILgqbDkgRlha_GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdJP0mlSepKgss4S1VMHwyATY9OJY6s0cGSO5KfU2SUUdVS1boVvVW-luvXfJh4mJaYqxl8WegbIxtbHBScFZ313iueOt9dX3jfyt_xoDhh3aMNo19jb-OipAblWaX0JoTmyabjZ2qn4Kmf6c0rGaxs7IZtMW1SLcXuT67fMCcwuzN6s960AnTftaK2HbbbtvU3Q3gleJe44Tjn-cK51To1un-7UHtg-968-r2_PzF_rr_3g==

Hi, you have nice gear. What is your crit chance and accuracy?
Main hand critical strike chance - 52.9%
Main hand critical strike multiplier - 323%
Main hand Accuracy - 1325

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info