PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

Bringer of Minions: Not your Normal Minion Build

Ok, so I was getting frustrated tonight with me not-working-as-planned CoC Raging Spirit char on invasion, so I thought I'd revisit this old char to see if it still works. I'll eventually update the OP with more details as it's quite late and I need sleep.

For now, I can say that this still seems to work quite well. I was somewhat concerned that the BM nerf was going to kill the clear speed of summoning builds in general, but the buff to minion passive has improved the zombies enough to pickup the difference. Also, the Evangelist specters (shield bubble guys) seem to do a reasonable enough amount of DPS and do a good job keeping me safe.

Using the same gear as before and mostly the same links.

Updated the skill tree to: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEswZJB2MNjRGWFE0VUBcvGYUaOBpsHNwdqiL0JDwkqiSwJ6ko-iqYL2826TrYPI5DY0QERnFJUU25TdhPfVFgVcZV1lcrV8lY9VptWpFk52aeaqxr22wLcH1wu3FNc1N90n5Zf8aAVoCkgW-CHoLHhWCG0YhAjHaPRpAzkFWTJ5rPm6Gdrp3EnjyiAKKjpqynCKdcp4SofarEtAy3MbiTv5fAGsBUwfPJPcy8z2XQ0NP72QvZE9rd2wvhiONq5oHquuvu7DjyHvPd99f6gPrS_kk=

Honestly, that tree could probably do with a few less minion nodes and a few more life nodes, but I was really curious to see just how strong zombies could become.

I'm uploading a video now, I'll post a link in the morning when it finishes.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with how this build still performs in 1.1.1.

ps. I totally forgot to try flesh offering. I bet it will be really bat shit nuts!
Last edited by Smodab on Apr 5, 2014, 3:27:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info