Dancing Frenzybreaker Duelist [2.0]

I'm curious, what do you think of the changes they did on the Bringer of Rain, and do you think this build is viable in Invasion right now? I'm officially a fan of your guide, and tweaked a couple of things. Just can't bring myself to replace the Bringer tho. Thanks for your response :).

Rai.
I'm also curious with the recent BoR changes if BoR is still a good choice or a Abyssus with a 6L-Chest is a better choice. Thanks for the response!
I been busy with uni exams, so I have not had time to play PoE much or try to get my duelist to lvl 90. I apologize.

"
Raigalia wrote:
I'm curious, what do you think of the changes they did on the Bringer of Rain, and do you think this build is viable in Invasion right now? I'm officially a fan of your guide, and tweaked a couple of things. Just can't bring myself to replace the Bringer tho. Thanks for your response :).

Rai.

To be honest, I not even sure if the non-legacy BoR will work in Invasion. I have no experience in that league, so I cannot give you a definite answer on this.

"
ArKaze wrote:
I'm also curious with the recent BoR changes if BoR is still a good choice or a Abyssus with a 6L-Chest is a better choice. Thanks for the response!

Like I said to the other poster, I cannot give you a definite answer to which route to go since this build heavily biased with the legacy BoR. You can still accomplish this build with Abyssus + 6L chest. Only thing is that it will not be cheap. Though, I suspect legacy BoR is expensive as hell. If it comes down to the non-legacy BoR and Abyssus + 6L chest, I would lean toward the latter just because you can actually benefit a lot more now from it then the non-legacy BoR.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

How did you manage to keep all your resistances high?
Last edited by landrew831 on Apr 27, 2014, 12:45:25 PM
Build is still alive, I just been busy as of late and all with uni and other stuff in life. Bumped for exposure.

"
landrew831 wrote:
How did you manage to keep all your resistances high?

Mostly because of keeping the endurance charges up. Each endurance charge inherits 4 all res, and in my case, I usually have 5 endurance charges up, so that is 20 all res. Of course, I mostly wear Saffell's Frame when I am in maps filled with elemental mobs, so that makes it easier to have higher resistances.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Bump.
- raics, 06.08.2016

With the new changes to everything.Should we still leve-up with blood magic as a skill tree?Since if we do we won't be able to run vitality on mana.And to have vitality take out 40% oh our hp i think it's pretty high.Wouldn't it be better to just don't take it and run clarity?
Or it's going to have enough sustain with just frenzy chargest and blood dance at early levels?
And what about hatred?how are we going to run that if we take blood magic?:D
Last edited by Ka1nRo on May 23, 2014, 6:37:15 PM
"
Ka1nRo wrote:
With the new changes to everything.Should we still leve-up with blood magic as a skill tree?Since if we do we won't be able to run vitality on mana.And to have vitality take out 40% oh our hp i think it's pretty high.Wouldn't it be better to just don't take it and run clarity?
Or it's going to have enough sustain with just frenzy chargest and blood dance at early levels?

Blood Magic is there for mid level content when you already have enough life regeneration to out regen the skill cost (thank you blood dance). Sure you can use clarity, but if you want to have a decent amount of mana regen, you would need to allocate to int nodes to lvl up clairity more which is kinda counterproductive to this build early on. You only need one aura which is vitality for mid-game (you can still go with no aura since blood dance is much better than vitality). You still have enough DPS to one-shot or kill things really quickly because that is how great facebreaker builds are, so hatred is unnecessary until map levels. By then, you have already specced out of BM for BM support gems, so you can reserve mana for auras.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 24, 2014, 4:24:39 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Ka1nRo wrote:

Blood Magic is there for mid level content when you already have enough life regeneration to out regen the skill cost (thank you blood dance). Sure you can use clarity, but if you want to have a decent amount of mana regen, you would need to allocate to int nodes to lvl up clairity more which is kinda counterproductive to this build early on. You only need one aura which is vitality for mid-game (you can still go with no aura since blood dance is much better than vitality). You still have enough DPS to one-shot or kill things really quickly because that is how great facebreaker builds are, so hatred is unnecessary until map levels. By then, you have already specced out of BM for BM support gems, so you can reserve mana for auras.

Oh thanks for the fast answer:D
And i was thinking about life per hit or life leech.Do you use them at a higher level or what?
And how you deal with reflect?
And what shield is best to get when you can only afford one of them?
Last edited by Ka1nRo on May 24, 2014, 3:31:15 PM
"
Ka1nRo wrote:

Oh thanks for the fast answer:D
And i was thinking about life per hit or life leech.Do you use them at a higher level or what?
And how you deal with reflect?
And what shield is best to get when you can only afford one of them?

When you get to 20k+ DPS, life leech will help a lot since a certain % of your damage will be leeched back as life. The more damage you have, the more life you will leech. Life per hit is static, so you will only get back the same amount of life.

Best way to deal with reflect is having a lot of life regeneration to neglect a certain amount of damage headed back to you. Same with life leech. If reflect happens to be physical, having a ton of armor and some endurance charges up (10k+ armor and roughly +70% estimated physical damage reduction) will also significantly reduce the reflected damage. You combine all that, and reflect damage will not be an issue. Elemental reflect will not be an issue with this build since most of your damage is physical-based.....unless you use Infernal Blow, then having high max fire res can help out to some extent. Of course, if you happen to be in a physical reflect map and stumble upon a rare mob that has the same mod as the map, this is where you have to be careful.

As for shield, I am not sure what is the value atm since I am in casual mode for the past few months now. I am still certain that legacy Saffell's Frame is expensive, but a non-legacy Saffell's Frame is probably inexpensive (in the chaos range). Lioneye's Remorse has never been an expensive shield. Most cases when you have 240%+ AR and 95+ life might run you at 3-4ex, but most of the time, you will find a decent one hovering around 1 exalt, give or take.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info