Dancing Frenzybreaker Duelist [2.0]

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Ka1nRo wrote:

Oh thanks for the fast answer:D
And i was thinking about life per hit or life leech.Do you use them at a higher level or what?
And how you deal with reflect?
And what shield is best to get when you can only afford one of them?

When you get to 20k+ DPS, life leech will help a lot since a certain % of your damage will be leeched back as life. The more damage you have, the more life you will leech. Life per hit is static, so you will only get back the same amount of life.

Best way to deal with reflect is having a lot of life regeneration to neglect a certain amount of damage headed back to you. Same with life leech. If reflect happens to be physical, having a ton of armor and some endurance charges up (10k+ armor and roughly +70% estimated physical damage reduction) will also significantly reduce the reflected damage. You combine all that, and reflect damage will not be an issue. Elemental reflect will not be an issue with this build since most of your damage is physical-based.....unless you use Infernal Blow, then having high max fire res can help out to some extent. Of course, if you happen to be in a physical reflect map and stumble upon a rare mob that has the same mod as the map, this is where you have to be careful.

As for shield, I am not sure what is the value atm since I am in casual mode for the past few months now. I am still certain that legacy Saffell's Frame is expensive, but a non-legacy Saffell's Frame is probably inexpensive (in the chaos range). Lioneye's Remorse has never been an expensive shield. Most cases when you have 240%+ AR and 95+ life might run you at 3-4ex, but most of the time, you will find a decent one hovering around 1 exalt, give or take.

I see thanks .Now can you please tell me what should i buy first coz i have only for about 1 item if i am trying hard enough.You see i can buy bringer of rain or one of those shields.
I was thinking of buying BoR and then change the shield with atziri or saffel.Atziri is cheaper then saffel and saffel is cheaper then Lioneye.
What do you think?
"
Ka1nRo wrote:

I see thanks .Now can you please tell me what should i buy first coz i have only for about 1 item if i am trying hard enough.You see i can buy bringer of rain or one of those shields.
I was thinking of buying BoR and then change the shield with atziri or saffel.Atziri is cheaper then saffel and saffel is cheaper then Lioneye.
What do you think?

Buy BoR first since it is one of the most important pieces to your build. Atziri's Mirror is still a great shield, but it is limited to not giving you enough AR some tough physical map bosses, and the lack of giving you more max res and spell block which is vital against spell bosses like Map Piety which she can be a pain without it. Atziri's Mirror is a cheaper alternative to Lioneye's Remorse since you can easily cap your res with it.

Up to you how you want to approach your build with your current budget.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Ka1nRo wrote:

What do you think?

Buy BoR first since it is one of the most important pieces to your build. Atziri's Mirror is still a great shield, but it is limited to not giving you enough AR some tough physical map bosses, and the lack of giving you more max res and spell block which is vital against spell bosses like Map Piety which she can be a pain without it. Atziri's Mirror is a cheaper alternative to Lioneye's Remorse since you can easily cap your res with it.

Up to you how you want to approach your build with your current budget.

I've bought BoR and it's an amazing boost of dmg.
Now i think i will buy lioneye and afterwards i'll see,however thanks a lot for answering me and have a nice day:D.I am playing in ambush now i am doing 68 maps with a friend easily since 67:Dthanks a lot it's a great build:D
Last edited by Ka1nRo on May 25, 2014, 9:33:53 PM
Think this would work without facebreaker, instead use Soul Taker?
"
Triigg wrote:
Think this would work without facebreaker, instead use Soul Taker?

Adding Soul Taker to this build would almost turn it into a blender build, though with some differences. You are better off checking x2P's blender build thread in the Duelist section (which we are in lol).
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Been a long time since I bumped this thread, and it is only on top of page 3 before I bumped this. lol
- raics, 06.08.2016

How can I run all the auras. Can someone please explain to me.
Hi
Thanks for this build - it has been a blast. 0-70 so fast!

I found a BoR and a facebreaker and blood dance, all money has gone into jewellery and shield.

Still using BM at level 71,see little need to use auras - in groups other people always have them up anyway. Currently >4000 life at lvl 71. Quit out of unwavering stance for now.

Small changes - I use 2 CWDT set-ups - a lvl1 CWDT with enduring cry and a second lvl 16 CWDT with immortal call. Always get an extra 16% from endurance charges and then have immortal call ready for big hit.

My passive tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wR-BS0UIBRxFfAYkRrbG_oj9iXfJy8pLimlNug6WD38QKBE50d-Sn1OKlBHVElW-lcNWGNYr1oaW69fP2BLYSFlTWegah5qO2qTbmlyqXK7dO14DXrvfLh82YTZhO-HGYd2jM-RzpkrnrmezaFtpBmkrKcwqBirxbZBuc277byfvYG95r6KvqfAD9Ih0k3V7d0N37_i6uOf7g7vDu_w8azyL_ZI9zL3vvlj_MU=

My gear:

all jewellery and shield patiently bought for under 15c.

I am thinking about losing the 12% resistances node (leaves cold at 74%) and depending on endurance charges. Let's see.

Thanks again
I am glad that you like this build, zywie, and I hope this can only bring fun and success to you. :)
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 5, 2014, 12:51:30 AM
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info