[0.11.6] How to Flicker. Guide for a Flicker Strike build using a dagger and a shield.

"
KorgothBG wrote:
no idea really...
can you post your gear
and skill tree

Sure. thanks for reply :)

Gear

Spoiler

frenzy gem is in helm

tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwV8BrbG_oj9iT9Jd864T3iR35KfU4qU99W-ljbWhpaSFuvZU1noGqTbml4DYTZh3aI8ZAKmSukGaZXqW6rxayvrpO18rZBt9O9gb3mvoq-p8AP0k3V7dfL3Q3nVO4O7_D5Y_zF

Edit: Also im lvl 45
Last edited by DalekSupreme on Oct 8, 2013, 9:16:07 PM
i don't know... everything seems fine to me... maybe you need to level up a bit... try grinding in san city cruel
I'm sorry that i can't help you but i really don't know how :/
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
what do you think,can this shield hold until i get lionseye at level 70?
It will. It's a nice shield indeed. Just get Iron Reflexes for it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Can you please Update the Skilltree ?
Since the new one is released it's a bit hard to find the right path..

~ Greetings Quatzel ~
I was planning to put that build "on hold" for now. But ill update the tree if you want me to :)

The new tree should look something like this:
at 97 points

after 97 points you should get more life nodes

IMPORTANT EDIT : I've removed Vaal Pact since reflect is no longer a problem! To see an updated guide try my other flicker build
"How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!"
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528011
The only differences are :
1st - the tree ( but oy have the end-tree right here in this post :) )
2nd - crit ( you have crit here and resute technique there)
3th - weapons (dagger and shield here, two-handed weapon there )

And actualy that's pretty much all. In the end the idea is the same, most of the mechanics are the same so reading the other thread would be very helpful! Good luck!
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 29, 2013, 5:29:15 AM
Thanks. Now I'll flicker to the lategame ;)
~ Greetings Quatzel ~
I want to try out this build again... but i really want a better dagger... and i don't want to spend tons of currency to get one...

P.S. See the important edit in my previous post!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info