[0.11.6] How to Flicker. Guide for a Flicker Strike build using a dagger and a shield.

Yes i can.

Atleast up to lvl 75 maps.. i'm pretty sure i can in all maps but i havn't got the chance to try
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 20, 2013, 12:01:34 PM
Q.12 Is 23k dps enough?
A.12 It is enough. Keep in mind that 50% of your hits will be criticals with 411% crit multiplier!

Just want to say that this doesnt matter, crit chance and multi are already taken into account. 29k dps on a crit and on a non crit build are the same thing, except maybe if its cyclone where it will only display half of the real dps on the screen.
WEll it's not actualy that simple. Crit is not displayed correctly because.. well it can't be. It is based on a chance. So a 20k DPS RT build pretty much means a constant amount of damage , but with a crit build 20k DPS you can do alot more/alot less per hit. And with a Diamond flask the possibility of dealing alot more is well... alot more.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
WEll it's not actualy that simple. Crit is not displayed correctly because.. well it can't be. It is based on a chance. So a 20k DPS RT build pretty much means a constant amount of damage , but with a crit build 20k DPS you can do alot more/alot less per hit. And with a Diamond flask the possibility of dealing alot more is well... alot more.

you are right about diamond flask

and yes, you can make a bit more in one actual second than you do with RT, but then do even less in the next few seconds so it evens out. Hence its an average commonly known as dps.

and the thing is ... with a very high cc, the dps is practically 95% accurate, and with low crit chance, its also very accurate since you will be critting so sparingly.
At what level would you Recommend getting Vaal Pact?
You should have it at around level 60
I'm using this build.. but I feel kinda weak and am constantly running out of mana. I have been using freezing pulse to help level because of how weak I am. I'm currently level 43. I can't even use any aura gems because of too much mana being reserved.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Picked up a 5l chest piece and it has helped. but mana is still the issue

I have linked Flicker strike - mele splash - multistrike - added fire dmg - mele physical dmg

If I switch to blood magic w/ one. what will I do about life leach?
Last edited by DalekSupreme on Oct 8, 2013, 11:21:52 AM
Well Blood Rage gives you enough life leech and i'd suggest to switch Added Fire damage with Blood Magic ASAP.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well Blood Rage gives you enough life leech and i'd suggest to switch Added Fire damage with Blood Magic ASAP.

Switched it... got Vaal Pact. And I just keep dying nonstop. My health doesn't go up. Gonna remove Vaal Pact but I was having trouble then too.

Edit: Got rid of Vaal Pact. Blood rage just kills me too fast. I'm not life leaching fast enough and then I get dropped too low health, not enough health to flicker strike then I die.
Last edited by DalekSupreme on Oct 8, 2013, 4:18:41 PM
no idea really...
can you post your gear
and skill tree
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 8, 2013, 6:51:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info